chapter 25 | reading

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Home.

We are currently at Aulora's home on her bed waiting for her parents to come pick up Laila.

They called asking for Laila and didn't want to talk to Aulora.

Laila is going to spend the night with them.

It's currently 6pm and Greyson is also at his house so it will be just us.

We're waiting on the couch holding Laila when her parents walk in.

"Oh my gosh. My baby!," her mom yells and walks to Laila before picking her up from Aulora.

They hug her and kiss her all over her face.

What about Aulora?

They continue giving Laila love before they sit on the couch.

If they aren't gonna show her affection I will.

"Baby," I say to her and she turns to me.

I grab her hands and stand her up before plopping her onto my lap sideways.

I keep my arms around her waist while hers are on my neck.

"Oh, hi Aulora," her mom says and I roll my eyes.

"I'm glad to see you've made a friend," she says to her and I just stare at her.

"Yup," Aulora says.

"I just want to make sure your being safe and your okay," the mom says and I really want to say something.

"I am," she says and smiles at her mom.

"You said that last time but-," she says but I cut her off.

I stand up with Aulora standing in front of me.

"Alright guys, nice chat bring Laila back at 10 am sharp," I say to them as I usher them out the door.

"I can't stand them," I sigh out when they leave and I walk over to Aulora.

"I know," she says and rolls her eyes.

"You know I wouldn't do anything you don't consent to. Right?," I ask her and she nods her head.

"Yeah of course," she says and smiles at me.