chapter : 26

It was dark midnight... A girl in her late twenties was walking along the alley.. holding a small carry bag in her hands..

She was never afraid of walking alone at anytime but today she felt weird... It feels like someone was following her... She can hear some muffled voices of someone's footsteps..

She started walking a bit faster... She was about to cross the alley but that someone grabbed her hands.. slamming her to the coiling door of one of the stores in the alley...

She started screaming for help but soon her screams were stopped when a large palms got pressed over her mouth.. her body was shivering badly..

"Ssh!! It's me babe " The unknown man spoke out...

The girl got startled by the familiar voice... slowly opening her eyes which were closed because of fear... she looked at the man who was standing few inches away from her already staring at her with a faint smile on his face... his eyes were softly admiring her shocked face....

"Ho-seok " The girl finally speaked after recovering from her shock..

Her tensed body was now calming down a bit.. because she know she is safe.. She is not in bad hands.. but soon her body trembled not because of fear but anger.. Anger started building up in her body..

She harshly pulled herself out of his hold.. making the man stumble a little because of harsh push.. but he managed himself to stand back properly staring at the girl smirking lightly..

"How dare you.. touch me.. you have no right on me.. Stop bugging in my life again and again.. It's been almost a year why don't you get over me.. Why you kept annoying me.. Why?? Why? Why don't you understand??.

The girl blurted out glaring at hoseok..
But the man didn't get affected by any of her words.. instead he smiled softly and started approaching her again..

"No - don't come close to me hoseok.. stay distanced-

Her words halted when hoseok slammed his lips on her... he started kissing her harshly pinning her hands on the door...
After few seconds the girl started kissing back.. hoseok smiled through the kiss because of response...

After few minutes the kiss stopped by hurtful sobs.. hoseok immediately pulled the girl in his warm embrace... hugging her small body..

"wh-y.. why you c-ame back *sniffles*
you-r mom your mom.. told me y-ou won't then WHY?? WHY TELL ME WHY??
she started sobbing more badly pulling his coller harshly...

" Shh!! hear me out once.. baby.. Will you yuna?? Hoseok said as softly as he can... gently stroking her hair...

She was not liking the affection she was getting... she didn't wanted to be weak again.. to get trapped again but her heart betrayed her... her heart told her to give a chance and she have to...

She nodded her head tiredly... ready to listen any explanation or excuse... atleast her heart will calm down...even a little lie is enough...

"My baby... I'm so sorry baby for leaving you alone with my mother... I didn't know she will do something like that.. I didn't know my own mom will try to ruin my marriage.. I'm so sorry... I didn't knew baby... "

Yuna didn't said anything in response..she just hugged hoseok more tightly indicating to speak further...

"I left because of company... I don't know what she buried in your mind... but I swear on you everything is a lie... I know I shouldn't have left you for 3 months just after a month of our marriage but you also know our company was facing alot financial crisis at the time and as a CEO of the company it's my responsibility to work on it... "

"But what about a responsibility of a husband... As a husband don't you have a responsibility to atleast call your wife.. not daily but atleast once a weak.. Okay if you was that busy can't you take one minute for me and give me one text... were you that busy?

Her features were blank.. voice emotionless but her moistened eyes were demanding answers... her heart was throbbing with pain remembering all those hurtful memories... all those days how she suffered with loneliness... his mother's harsh words... everything was making her more frustrated...

"Listen to me... Baby please.. Atleast tell me what she said?? How can you believe her so blindly.. wasn't my love enough for you to keep waiting for me.. Why did you left to Korea without a single talk.. You should have called me.. you should have argued with me.. fight with me but you just left leaving a useless paper which doesn't mean anything to me 'Divorce paper ' that divorce paper doesn't mean anything to me but your sign on it broked my heart into million pieces ba-by "

Not controlling more he broked down in his wife embrace... crying ugly.. his tears were soaking her shoulders... She can feel his body trembling.. but she was already suffering in her own dilemma..
weather to believe his love Or just leave it upon the time...

And she choose the second option... leaving the crying hoseok alone in the alley she left from there... even though her heart was beating crazily begging her to turn back and embrace her love.. but her brain was giving her flashback of everything happened 8 months ago...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was working on his laptop.. In these three days he didn't worked anything... but today an emergency came up and with no option left he have to work.. Actually today he had to attend a meeting with a foreign client which he already informed jimin to postponed but the client was not ready...

Today morning jimin told him that client has another meeting in next week and all his schedules for this month is pack... so he can't postpone the meeting.. Jimin told him to come to the office however taehyung declined it telling him that he will do the meeting online from home...

So now... Taehyung was attending the meeting... Meanwhile his cute husband was in the kitchen making breakfast... humming a beautiful song ... his sweet melody was distracting him a bit.. but managing his professional image he continued talking...

After what seems like a hour the meeting finally ended... He instantly closed his laptop ready to go into his little husband's warm embrace... As he stood up he saw his husband arranging plates on the dinning table.. Both exchanged a gentle smile before taehyung marched towards him but...

ding ding!!

Taehyung groaned because of sudden interruption... on the other hand jungkook suppressed his laugh looking at his husband's unpleasant face...

Taehyung angrily stomped towards the front door... cursing internally..

"WHO THE FUCK !! Hyung" Taehyung angrily spatted not caring whoever the person stood at the door but not so long after a shocked whisper left his mouth when he saw who actually was standing there.. and specially the condition of the elder ...

Before he could react or say anything the lifeless body fall on his own body making him stumble back but in an instant he wrapped his arms around elders body protectively...

He slowly took the elder inside... jungkook was waiting for his husband to come back while watching TV.. he started laughing when he saw a dog biting his owner... He heard the footsteps of his husband...

"Oh hubby look at the man hahaha!!! " Jungkook was laughing at the scene but frowned when he didn't get any response from his husband... he tilted his head towards his husband taking his eyes off from the tv...

His cheerful laugh dead when he saw taehyung holding a lifeless body in his arms..the body belongs to non other than his hyung... his hobie hyung...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author pov :-
Sorry to leave on cliffhanger haha!!!
I will update soon okk

And how was the chapter??
I know this chapter consist alot hobie and yuna scenes but it was important ...

Ok bye take care all of you
Love you all 💜💜

DON'T FORGET TO STREAM YET TO COME!!!!