chapter : 33

warning :- 18+

"Umm" Taehyung growled in satisfaction when his husband's lavendar scent reached his nerve glands ... He rubbed his nose under the ear earning a low whine from jungkook..

In return he gave him a sharp bite at that region replacing his whine with a pleasure filled moan.. Jungkook tilted his neck providing more space for his hungry husband to bite ..

"Demanding huh? " Taehyung husked in his deep morning voice.. making his husband more aroused than he already was..

Without thinking much he started giving harsh sucks to the region he had bitten few seconds ago creating a beautiful art there..

After sucking the area.. he soothed the stinging pain by licking it with his tongue.. He kissed his beautiful creation for the last time and then his lips started moving towards the northern region..

Two minutes... It took only two minutes for taehyung to cover his husband's whole neck in red purple hickeys... Right at this moment he was busy sucking the mole at the left corner of jungkook's neck which was tempting him for so long.. While his husband was breathing heavily as his throat was tired from moaning so much..

"What happened? Is my little baby tired already? " Taehyung mocked slyly with a meany smirk dancing over his face..staring at jungkook's sultry lips.. Wondering why didn't he ruined them yet..

"N-o.. Please c-ontinue " Jungkook pleaded with hooded eyes .. Tears of frustration were collected at the corner of his eyes... Jungkook was painfully hard.. Taehyung can feel it..

"What do you want baby.. Say it " Taehyung demanded in his deep voice as he started grinding his clothed dick over jungkook's..pulling out a loud shriek from his husband's mouth..

"Ma-ke love " Jungkook managed to spit out in his vulnerable state.. his mind was completely immersed in pleasure that he lost his ability to speak properly..

"Louder " Taehyung roared grinding his hip more harshly...

"MAKE LOVE... MAKE LOVE WITH ME.. PLEASE HYU NG .. AHHHH" jungkook yelled with all his strength making taehyung grin in pride..

"Yess baby.. hyung will make love with you.. First let me kiss you .. Your lips are begging to be ruined " Taehyung muttered before capturing his husband's rosy red lips into a gentle kiss..

The kiss was simply gentle and sweet for few seconds but no sooner it turned into a wild make out.. Taehyung's tongue was busy exploring the sweet cavern.. While his hands glided down in northern region.. It stopped when he felt his husband's fluffy mounds in his palms which were left unattended..

He squeezed them like a stress ball..the density fitted perfectly in his palms..like it was designed for only him...he kept squeezing them until he was satisfied and then he started playing with the pebbled nubs .. By flicking them or tugging them with his thumb and index finger..

On the other hand the hips were griding on each other with equal force... The legs were tangled together..

Jungkook's mind was messed from the amount of pleasure he was getting from the different parts of his body... his face was flushed red due to shortage of oxygen and same goes for taehyung...

After few more minutes of devouring each other's mouth... The couple parted away in the reach of the oxygen.. Taehyung's neck was arched backward giving jungkook a beautiful view of his neck which was wet with sweat... A tread of droll was dripping from the corner of his lips... Slowly sliding down his jawline and reaches at the lump ...

The view made jungkook gulp down a thick amount of saliva.. His mind was telling him to suck his husband's throat.. Was yelling at him to pleasure his husband too.. Because from the morning he was the only one who was enjoying .. but he was shy to approach...