RESTORED!

Part V

Mrs Elizabeth, the mother of Lydia and Alexia, smiled in exhilaration as she joined the other saints that made up the bride to dance the final dance before the bridegroom.

The music was ethereal, with string and wind instruments playing in perfect synchrony.
The entire spiritual scape echoed with shouts of joy, laughter and reckless abandon.

There was this expansive feeling they had, like time was boundless. Like nothing else mattered but Him. And indeed, nothing else mattered.

From the moment she was sucked up, like a vacuum cleaner would a piece of dirt, to a plane that bordered the spiritual and the physical, she'd experienced the greatest heights of emotions of her entire existence.

Beholding the face of the Lord she had so earnestly waited for was far more thrilling and delightful than she had ever imagined.

The first few moments had been spent gazing at him in awe as tears of love and joy fell from her face.
She just knew that the other saints felt these same emotions at once. There was this sensation of being tied to a single beating heart. Like they were all one body and yet different members.

The second best things that happened were the loving moment of reunion with her husband, and the joy of meeting other saints she'd both known and hadn't known on earth.

Yes, they'd all had an initial second of sadness for those who had been left behind, but that had been smothered by a sudden sense of comfort and joy in the presence of the King.

There had been a wide expanse of food, cuisines too delicious to be described in human language and explosives vintages that caused a spread of pleasure to all who drank.

They ate the bread that symbolised the body of Christ and drank the wine that symbolised his blood. It was a ritual far more delightful than the bland communion of the last super ritual they had been having on earth.
They ate the fruit of the tree of life freely.

Everything felt like only a few minutes but she could somehow sense in the crevices of her mind that it had spilt over to years in the human time calendar.
Either way, it had been glorious all through.

The music finally stopped in a slow wane and all the saints bowed low.

"Rise, my bride," the King said with a smile more brilliant than a thousand suns. "The time is here. We go to reclaim our territory."

Everyone cheered-a strong harmonious cry.
Automatically, everyone was suited up in fitting golden armour.

Mrs Elizabeth, feeling young and happy rather than afraid that she was going to battle, adjusted her ruby-studded gold and silver crown on her silky hair.
She felt her armour on her and looked down. It was a dazzling matching silver and gold full suit like that of the Roman warriors of old.
She gazed at it and smiled, somehow knowing she'd always worn this armour of the Lord. She tightened her grip on the hilt of the sword she held.

Leagues after leagues of smiling warriors looked directly at their lover, the Lord of the armies of heaven.

In unison, a cry rose from the congregation as they raised their custom-made weapons of attack high above their heads, "For the Lord and His kingdom!"

The ranks assembled and the army ploughed through the sky down to earth, led by the bridegroom.

This is the end of the apocalyptic series. It is short, I know. I might expand it in the future and add more details. I might not. Either way, it sums up what I imagine the saints will enjoy in heaven during the feast of the bridegroom, and how I imagine the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ will be ushered. 🤍

Thank you for reading and it is my prayer that we will be among the crew that will descend with the Lord with a shout and with the voice of the Archangel. 💥💥💥

Don't forget to vote, share and let me know your thoughts in the comments. I really appreciate it when you do that.🥰

Maranatha.💖