Chapter 2: A New Blue Friend

FruitCupWriter29 Presents
                                             Act 2: A Blue Haired Demon

After seeing her sitting against the tree you slowly approached her wondering what happened.

Y/N: Uh. . . are you ok?

as you said that she jumped a bit then looked up. when you saw her face you realized she had black eyes with red heart shaped pupils and her mouth looked like it was melted. Her hair was mostly blue and with what seems to be fake ears on the top, She wore and red jacked with the sleeves being a red and white stripe pattern. She wore a white shirt with the collar being a golden color. she wore a grey skirt, as well as grey thigh high socks, and red shoes.

 she wore a grey skirt, as well as grey thigh high socks, and red shoes

Y/N: do you need any help?

she looked even more confused.

Sonic.exe: Y. . . Your not scared?

Y/N: why would I be Scared?

you then offered your hand to help her get up, She then grabbed your hand and got up.

Sonic.exe: thank you uh. . . your probably found me from hearing that loud "Just Die". You see this short blue kid angered me while rap battling.

Y/N: oh wow, well where is he now?

Sonic.exe: I sent him somewhere through a portal, Oh. .. uh how did you get here also?

Y/N: These people forcefully threw me through bushes trapping me here, Now I'm just looking him the way out, do you happened to know where that is by the way?

Sonic.exe: no I kind of live here. I don't really know a way out, also are you really not scared?

Y/N: why do you keep asking this, Your aren't scaring me, you've actually been really nice.

Sonic.exe: well usually when someone sees my face.

she pointed to her melted looking mouth.

Sonic.exe: they assume I am a threat and run off.

Y/N: why would they? just because your face is a bit different doesn't mean they should do that, maybe your mouth had surgery once and that was the result.

You said hesitantly attempting to not be harsh.

Sonic.exe: well, that isn't really the reason why they are scared. People who have gotten close, well . . . I can sense immense fear in them knowing they are scared of me, I then kill them.

Y/N: uh . . . ok thats hard to hear. . . why kill them.

Sonic.exe: please try not to get scared but I'm not exactly a human, I am technically a demon, but I prefer God.

you started to feel uneasy but you have yet to really get scared since you haven't really seen if she actually is mean or deadly.

Y/N: ok uh. . . well it was nice meeting you but I really need to find an exit, It don't want to be stuck here.