Chapter 7 Sneak Peak

(A/N: You Right Now: FINALLY ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!)
(A/N/2: This is outdated as some stuff here was rewritten, Skip if you want too.)

"Y/N!!!" Thats all that echoed in your head, Sonic's Voice just yelling that . You woke up it was all just black. . . you couldn't see anything. You were stabbed, Thats all that could cross your mind.

Y/N: Why . . . . why did this happen to me, Why would she say that spell if she just wanted me dead.

you said assuming no one heard you. You wondered how this happened, suddenly your regained your vision. you weren't where you though you were, you expected to be dead but you somehow felt alive. You walked around in the endless dark abyss you got yourself in, you felt like you were going to be trapped there forever. Until you saw something, you ran over to see you found, a window? you looked out and to your horror you saw yourself with a dagger in your chest. even though you couldn't hear them you saw everyone yelling at her. Tails you then remembered what happened. you walked away realizing you are probably stuck here forever. you suddenly hear someone talking to themselves as well. you walked over and see someone familiar.

Y/N: Fleetway why are you here?

she then looked up at you, but you noticed it wasn't Fleetway, it was the evil side of her.

Y/N: oh uh . . . hi, your not going to hurt me right?

Fleetway (evil side): no, I can't doing anything to you here, plus I don't care about our rap battle.

Y/N: where is here?

Fleetway (evil side): oh your in Mighty's universe, you will be given a chance to go back to your life if you complete her "trials" as she calls them.

Y/N: trials?

Fleetway (evil side): she likes playing games, once she knows your here she will explain it all.

suddenly you heard a loud voice

???: Welcome mortal to my trials! you seem to be a special case since i have never seen a exe give a human a second chance after death. anyways I am MIGHTY.ZIP controller of these trials, so who might you be?

Y/N: I am Y/N I don't know why I am here, I think it has to do with with that tails person killing me for dating Sonic.exe.

she suddenly sounded confused and ran up to you. you finally saw what she looked like. she had a mix or purple grey-ish hair, her eyes were black with yellow pupils and were bleeding. she had a short shirt that was dark purple, she had black pant with some bandages on it, fingerless gloves with purple spike wristbands. she also wore white and purple shoes.

(A/N: this  is still made by the same person, that person being usagiii (floral hanako)

(A/N: this is still made by the same person, that person being usagiii (floral hanako). I just edited the image so that Mighty is in the middle.)

for a person who was supposed to run trials for a second chance of life she seemed not that menacing.

Mighty.ZIP: wait your Y/N. . . The Y/N?!

Y/N: uh. . . yeah.

Mighty.ZIP: I heard about you and Sonic.exe, Tails wasn't too happy.

Y/N: about that, What the hell is her problem!

A/N: Hope you guys liked this sneak peak, sadly the chapter is being revamped from its old state, so yeah its going to be a while! I'm going to try to make it around 6k words though. (Maybe 7k because its chapter 7.)

also some new character will be appearing in chapter 7, these character have appeared in chapter 3 of Lord X x reader.