Chapter 9: Tale of the Fox and Z (Side Chapter)

FruitCupWriter98 Presents

                                              Season 2 Act 2: Tale of the Fox and Z

(A/N: Time for the redemption of tails . . .also this chapter ain't the best, you can skip it if wanted)

 [Z POV]

Y/N: Sigh I guess this is the end of my "story" or however you put it back at Mighty's place.

I Felt bad for Y/N Since this was never his fault and shouldn't have happened to him. I then stepped through my portal but decided to say one last thing.

Z: I guess you could say that . . . but it technically isn't over yet.

I said secretly snapping my fingers

Y/N: What do you mean?

Z: Turn around.

I watched as Y/N slowly turned around and was brought to tears, every one of his friends were brought back. He ran towards them with them doing the same. He cried as they all formed a big group hug, I then watched as he had a moment with Sonic.exe as they kissed.

Z: Well It seems he's happy.

Tails: Yes he is.

I then noticed Y/N ran up to me.

Y/N: Hey uh . . . Z, I know this is going to sound unexpected since she almost destroyed the entire universe. But could you consider giving Tails one more chance.

Z: Well, she is nice now after the darkness got removed from her after that Final Escape you pulled off.

I said replying

Z: I'll think about it, but for now I think you should stay in the comfort of them

I said pointing to the exe's

Z: they really care and love you, and you love them as well. Plus your reaction to losing them means probably being away from them for too long would cause you to become depressed.

Y/N: Alright, well bye Z

Z: Bye Y/N

After saying that I took Tail's hand and closed the portal. After that I led her to my humble home.

 After that I led her to my humble home

Tails: Ooo This is nice!

Z: Yeah, this is my bedroom, even thought I can make anything This feels homey.

Tails: I would have to agree. So what do you do here?

Z: well I watch over this multiverse.

Tails: Nice. . . . . that means?