Chapter 13

Deadly Feng Shui Formation

Zhang Jianguo felt dizzy, and his face turned paler than before. Fatty Wang stretched out his hand in fright and pulled him into the shady under the tree, then said with horror: "Uncle, you're here to ask fortune, not to faint. We can't cure you!"

Zhang Jianguo sat on a large rock while breathing heavily, when suddenly as if he had thought of something, he drew out a handful of money from his bag in a panic and stuffed it into Lin Qingyin's hand without counting: "Master, please help our family."

Upon seeing this, Fatty Wang hurriedly stretched out his hand and looked back at Lin Qingyin. Fatty Wang understood Lin Qingyin's meaning in just a second. He took the money and counted 1000 yuan and kept it, and then returned the remaining money: "This 1000 yuan is for divination. We have to calculate the rest according to the situation."

Lin Qingyin took a glance at Fatty Wang with approval. This guy was so witty!

Zhang Jianguo also knew that he couldn't solve anything with this little money. He took back the money that Fatty Wang returned and felt at lost: "Master, can you tell me, what's wrong with my family?"

"Don't you really know?" The corner of Lin Qingyin's lips slightly curved and said with a bit trace of irony: "Then let me remind you, didn't your family move your ancestral grave 10 years ago? And not only you choose land with deadly Fengshui, but also buried an evil thing inside."

Although Zhang Jianguo knew that Lin Qingyin can guess things accurately, he didn't expect that she could get things right up to this point. She had seen through him at a glance, which made him a little fluster and subconsciously wanted to hide something.

Although Fatty Wang doesn't know how to tell fortune, he has been running a stall for many years. He guessed something when he saw the look in Zhang Jianguo's eyes and face, and so he deliberately used words to arouse him: "We can't do anything like this. You can go back home and think about it again. When you finally think about it, you can make an appointment with me again."

Fatty Wang said and took out his mobile phone: "Let me see. Recently, a total of 45 people have made an appointment for fortune-telling. Our master only gives divination once every 7 or 8 days with 10 people. You have to... ... oh, with these appointment counts, you have to wait for your turn. In short, if you want to see master again, it will be 2 months later."

Lin Qingyin also sang along with Fatty Wang: "Since you are in doubt, go home and think about it first. Anyway, it's not me who is sick."

Seeing Lin Qingyin really going to leave, Zhang Jianguo suddenly panicked. He didn't care about his careful thoughts. He quickly stood up and stopped Lin Qingyin: "Master, I will say it, I will say it, my family really moved our ancestral grave 10 years ago. "

Lin Qingyin looked at him coldly: "Using evil things just to get promotions and wealth, your courage is not small. I don't know how can you enjoy a life like this."

Zhang Jianguo's face paled even more: "You really have the skills, you can even see this."

Lin Qingyin sneered: "The bad luck on your face is so heavy. Your life palace was forced to change. If I can't even see this, what fate will awaits you?"

Fatty Wang rubbed his eyes and looked at Zhang Jianguo earnestly. Except for the fact that his face became paler and those dark circles under his eyes were heavier. He really couldn't see anything abnormal. However, hearing Lin Qingyin's understatement, it explained the things Zhang Jianguo tried to hide clearly. His chest and stomach suddenly became itchy: Master, you can tell from that look in his face that his family dug their ancestral grave?