Chapter 131

Looking at the screen, he saw the little master's shocked expression, and then she was a little excited. After being excited, she couldn't help laughing. Jiang Wei said with a chuckle: "Little master, the winter vacation is almost over, have you finished your winter vacation homework?"

Lin Qingyin's excited expression froze on her face, her eyes rolled involuntarily: She forgot about it!

She thought about it when she just had a vacation, but she went to Changbai Mountain and stayed there for a few days, and then went home and devoted herself to the fortune-telling business. She had long forgotten about homework. But then again, other people don't have winter and summer homework when they go to college, why do they still have winter homework? It was simply unreasonable!!!

Seeing Lin Qingyin's desperate expression, Jiang Wei burst out laughing, and he knew that the little master must have forgotten all about her homework. One of the teachers who taught Lin Qingyin also taught him that year. The teacher did not play cards according to the common practice. He would send a thick stack of papers to the students every holiday, which made students feel like returning in the third year of high school. They wouldn't be able to relax during the holiday.

Looking at the young master's aggrieved face, Jiang Wei could feel her despair through the screen.

When Lin Qingyin thought about the thick stack of papers, she wanted to squat on the ground and pluck her hair. She only had a few days of winter vacation left. She finally understood why there were so many bald young people now. The pressure from reality was too great!

Fatty Wang looked at the collapse of the little master and suddenly remembered that when she first met the little master, she was the same as she was now, with a lot of homework to finish and facing the start of school soon, so she could only make up lessons while making up homework. They forced Jiang Wei to imitate her handwriting to help her with her homework.

"! ! !"

Fatty Wang and Lin Qingyin recalled that scene back then at the same time, and immediately looked at each other in a tacit understanding. Lin Qingyin's depression was swept away. She smiled at Jiang Wei in the video and said: "Jiang Wei, what time do you take the plane back? This master will ask Fat Brother to pick you up!"

Jiang Wei, who didn't notice anything wrong at all, said honestly: "I don't know yet. I sent a video call to the little master as soon as my phone was charged. I'll take a look and tell you when I buy a plane ticket."

"Hurry up, hurry up! Come back soon! The video call is not important!" Lin Qingyin urged: "You buy the ticket first and then hurry to the airport. We'll talk again when you come back."

Looking at the call that ended in an instant, Jiang Wei buried his red face in the palm of his hand, and couldn't hide the joy in his voice: "I can't believe that little master misses me so much!"

Jiang Wei's luck was so good in major matters, let alone buying a ticket to catch a flight. He bought the ticket smoothly and arrived at the airport without any traffic jams. Four hours later, he saw Fatty Wang's familiar face. As soon as he called Fatty Wang, Fatty Wang dragged him to the parking lot and stuffed h into the car.

Jiang Wei took off his jacket, revealing his tattered shirt inside, while in deep thought. The more he thought about it, the more beautiful he felt: "I didn't expect the little master to miss me so much in her busy schedule."

Fatty Wang nodded in agreement: "She misses you so much. She's been talking about you since you two chatted on the video. If there weren't too many people making appointments for fortune-telling, the little master would come to pick you up in person."