Chapter 133

An Meijuan's new boyfriend was Kang Hanyu, a sophomore in the law department. The two were a little shy when they first fell in love. They looked a little shy at each other, and even a little embarrassed when standing together.

Lin Qingyin was used to looking at people's faces first, but it involves people's privacy. As long as it was not a matter of character, Lin Qingyin will not be talkative. People like An Meijuan also know Lin Qingyin's habits, so they never inquire about other people's affairs. Even when they were in love, they only ask when the peach blossoms will bloom, and they don't ask whether they can get married or how long they can be together. If they know more, they will have knots in their hearts, and they will not be able to enjoy the love.

Kang Hanyu was even more at a loss when he saw his girlfriend's three roommates and didn't know what to say for a while. An Meijuan introduced them one by one, and when she arrived at Lin Qingyin, she smiled playfully: "This is the little master in our dormitory."

Kang Hanyu was a law student, and his thinking logic belongs to the very rigorous type. He doesn't believe in fortune-telling or the like. But he still has emotional intelligence, even if he doesn't believe it, he won't take it too seriously. If he offends his girlfriend's roommate, can he continue falling in love?

So Kang Hanyu's expression was just right, and he nodded toward Lin Qingyin: "I often hear Meijuan mentioning you. She said you are really good." After a pause, Kang Hanyu felt that his reaction might be a little cold, and quickly added: " I don't know much about this aspect, is Student Lin very good at reading palms?"

"Do you want to read palmistry?" Lin Qingyin looked at him with a lollipop in her mouth: "I'm idle and I can help you look."

Kang Hanyu glanced at his girlfriend and held out his hand hesitantly. Lin Qingyin stood opposite Kang Hanyu, stretched out her hand to hold his fingers, and squeezed his flat palm... ...

*

Jiang Wei has been absent-minded since he answered Lin Qingyin's call and hurried out before the appointed time, but he ran into his mentor halfway there and was stopped by him.

Jiang Wei couldn't ignore the call from his Boss. He was anxious but couldn't leave. He managed to cope with his Boss first, then ran to the agreed place.

Seeing that it was the appointed time, Jiang Wei saw the little master standing under the tree with a lollipop in her mouth from a long distance away. Before the smile on his face showed, he saw the little master holding a young man's hand!

Lin Qingyin just looked at Kang Hanyu's fingerprints. Before she could speak, she felt a powerful aura gushing out. But for some reason, not only did she not feel afraid of this powerful aura, but she felt a vague sense of familiarity deep in her heart. Before she could find out where the power came from, she felt powerful arms wrapped around her and a hand on her waist.

An Meijuan couldn't help taking a step back when she saw Jiang Wei who appeared suddenly, and slapped her chest in shock: "Oh my god, did you fly over here? You scared me."

Chen Zinuo, who was next to her, bent down with a smile: "It's really scary. We, Meijuan, are Cantonese girls, and we are so scared of Northeast Chinese. I don't want to take the blame."

Lin Qingyin felt the strength of the hand clasped around her waist, and the heat from his chest tightly pressed against her back. She couldn't help but froze for a moment and turned her head. Her eyes met Jiang Wei's eyes who also looked down at her.

Jiang Wei's eyes were a little red and the corners of his mouth were tightly closed, looking aggrieved. But the hand holding Lin Qingyin did not relax at all, just hugging her waist so tightly, as if he was afraid of losing her.