Epilogue

Serena

8 years later

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest says making the church clap I smile watching Elaine and Dorian take their first kiss as husband and wife, I look over at Ken who wipes a tear away the grey in his hair was shown off today as it was to the side and he had trimmed his beard that was littered with grey hairs, I look back to my new Son in law and step daughter as they walk back down the aisle, my hand is being taken and I look at Phoenix who smiles widely as we walk after them "told you I could be quite can I get that new toy now" he asks smiling "I promised"

"Promised?" Raven asks as she takes my other hand I look at my 4 year old I smile "yes what did you want for being good" I asks
"I want a cat" she gives me her big smile all her baby teeth showing "got to ask daddy on that one" I knew he wouldn't say no to Raven wanting a cat "wait can I get a snake?" Phoenix asks I smile "still have to ask dad but I'll fight him on that one because I've always wanted one"

"Can I have this dance?" Ken asks holding his hand out I smile and take it "Raven wants a cat and me and Phoenix want a snake" I tell him as we walk out to the dance floor "a snake?" Ken asks pulling me in his arms and I wrap mine around his neck "yes" he rises his eyebrow "I don't know a cat I can do" I smile "the snake won't even bother you" I tell him rubbing the back of his neck "we shall see" I smile and peck his lips "I love you"
"I love you"

"God you are my son in law" Ken says to Dorian who smiles holding a beer "that I am" Elaine smiles at the two "we are the best father son duel in high school football coaching" Dorian tells Ken who now laughs "I'll take that"
"You guys are off for the honeymoon?" I asks and they nod "waiting for the car then we are off to bora bora" Elaine smiles gripping Dorians arm "Be ready for grandkids" Aubrey says making Ken look back at her "you two have fun text me when you land love you" Ken says looking back at the two then hugs Elaine then Dorian then I hug them

"A snake" Ken says as he hands Raven her toast "yes a snake just a regular old python" Phoenix says holding my phone out to him to show him the picture of the snake "it's kind of scary looking" I roll my eyes "please!" Phoenix cries and Ken looks at me "raven gets a cat that you two will fight over so me and Nix can have this"

And that's how we came home with a cat from the humane society he was a 2 year old and Raven named him Rex, and a snake from the pet store and all the stuff needed for one and Phoenix named her Lila

"Just pet the damn snake" I laugh at Ken who eyes Lila "he was scared of my lizard" Kade laughs letting the baby snake slide up his arm "nope I'm going to go with my cat"

"Scared of a damn snake" I laugh getting in bed next to Ken "shut up" he tells me pulling me into his arms I smile and lay my head on his chest "do you think Elaine will be pregnant?" I roll my eyes "you only say that because I got pregnant on our honeymoon" the trip to Greece was the best time of my life

"Shut up" he moves some of my hair and kisses my neck "we should go back" he whispers I smile "you just want to get back in between my legs" I tell him "you're very right" he groans last time we had sex was over two months ago we haven't had time for shower sex which was keeping us going, both of us working and with both of the kids needing help with home work we are busy

"I love you" he says "I love you now go to sleep" I give his hand a squeeze and get comfortable, "hey Serena" Ken says I groan "yes Ken?" I ask kicking my legs out "can we have another baby?" I smile "I though you said age was getting to you?" I turn "46 isn't doing shit" I laugh and snuggle into his chest and throw my leg over his hip "go to sleep so I can sleep on it"
"Love you" he says softly "love you"

"Hey mom why is Elaine only 2 years younger then you and she's my sister?" Phoenix asks I look at Ken who rubs his head "I was actually Elaine's roommate in college and that's how me and your dad met" Nix just blinks at me "but how did dad get a college girl?" Ken coughs and I reply the day we met "I needed my sink fixed and your dad charmed me" I ruffle Nix hair and kisses his head "eat your breakfast"

"Mommy mommy I threw the football!" Raven yells jumping up and down as she and Ken play catch "good job baby!" I smile as Ken gently tosses the ball into her arms making her giggle Nix sits reading his book "you going to go play?" He shakes his head "Percy just got into the labyrinth"
"Let's play soccer then?" He looks up from the book "ok"

"Fuck maybe I am to old" Ken groans getting in the shower I smile and look at his still toned body "you don't show it" I rub his chest making him smile "i show it when I chase the kids around" I stop move my hands down to his dick and rub it "they don't care they just have a reason to jump you once you fall" he groans

"Do you want another one or no I'll get cut if you don't" Ken says as he hardens in my hand "will you keep up?" I drop to my knees and he groans "for another one? Yeah" I smile "I stopped taking my pill over two weeks ago"

The end