49

Dong Bo

 "Hello, thank you so much just now, I thought we couldn't escape this time, my name is Dong Bo!" said the young man in sportswear sitting in the passenger seat.

  "Yeah!" Ye Lanshan said coldly, she was still in an infinite tangle in her heart. To save them is to save trouble.

  "Are you going to the Survivor Base in S City? We are going there too! Where did you come from? We escaped from L City, and my home is in the Survivor Base in S City." The young man named Dong Bo As if he didn't feel Ye Lanshan's indifference, the man talked to Ye Lanshan very enthusiastically.

  "Well, I'm also going to the Survivor Base in S City!" Ye Lanshan was so annoyed by Dong Bo that she said coldly about her destination.

  "Then we can go all the way!" Dong Bo is very happy that this beautiful girl can be with them. He has never seen a girl more beautiful than her, and even her brother's girlfriend is not half as beautiful as her. Always showing off in front of him, saying how beautiful his girlfriend is, or what kind of school flower of the Chinese Department of H University, when he gets home, he will definitely invite her to be a guest at home, and let his brother see what a beauty is.

  "Oh!" Ye Lanshan replied coldly, but her heart burst into tears, she really didn't want to go all the way with them.

  "When we arrive at the Survivor Base in S City, I invite you to be my guest. My brother always says how beautiful his girlfriend is, or is he the school girl of the Chinese Department of H University, tsk tsk, I'm going back to stimulate him and let him Look what a beauty is! Ah~~~" While Dong Bo was still saying triumphantly, the car suddenly braked suddenly, and Dong Bo slammed into the glass in front of him.

  "What's your brother's name?" Ye Lanshan twisted in her heart. If she remembered correctly, Ye Xi seemed to be the school flower of their H University Chinese Department, and this young man's name was Dong Bo and his surname was Dong. Is that what she thinks?

  "Dong Lei, what's the matter? Why are you suddenly braking!" Dong Bo rubbed his hit head and said with a grin, thinking to himself, does this beauty know his brother? Otherwise, I'm not so excited, but it really hurts to be hit in the head.

  "I don't know!" Ye Lanshan continued to drive the car forward, but she was very happy. She was really dozed off and someone gave a pillow. Just now I was thinking about how the S City Survivor Base had a chance encounter with Dong Lei. Now It seems that there is no need to be so troublesome at all. Her younger brother is walking with her, can her brother still escape? Thinking about Ye Lanshan's mouth, the corners of her mouth couldn't help twitching, it seemed that God helped her.

  "Uh, then you were so excited just now, I thought you knew my brother! But what's your name, beauty, you haven't told me yet!" Dong Bo continued to pester Ye Lanshan with questions.

  "My name is Qi Shanshan, you can call me Shanshan!" Ye's surname is too rare, and it's hard to guarantee that Ye Xi didn't tell Dong Lei about her situation, so Ye Lanshan changed her mother's surname to implement her revenge plan. .

  "Wow, your name is so nice." Dong Bo felt that the name Qi Shanshan was really good.

  "It's okay, your name is not bad!" For the sake of Dong Bo's usefulness, Ye Lanshan was going to ignore his chatty personality. If Dong Bo knew that Ye Lanshan, the girl in his mind, classified him as a chatter, he would probably want to die.

  "Hello, Miss Qi, my name is Zhao Rui. I'm a power mutant. Thank you very much for your help just now." The middle-aged uncle in police uniform also recovered from the life and death environment just now and introduced it.

  "My name is Liu Weinan, this is my girlfriend Zhou Yan, I am an ordinary person, and my girlfriend is a water-type power user." The man in a suit said while hugging the young woman. And the girl named Zhou Yan was still crying softly with her head buried in Liu Weinan's arms.

  I don't know if it was incompatible or what, Dong Bo looked at Zhou Yan who had been crying and pouted.

  "Well, you're welcome." Ye Lanshan replied coldly and indifferently, she didn't want to have a deep relationship with this group of people, especially the young woman named Zhou Yan, a girl who only knew how to cry, so what if she had supernatural powers, in this last days, weakness can only represent death. And the only partners she identified as Ye Lanshan were Yu Haotian and the others.

  For a while, except for Zhou Yan's occasional choking sound, no one was talking, and at this moment Ye Lanshan suddenly heard a 'gurgling' sound.

  "I'm sorry, I'm hungry, hehe!" Dong Bo scratched his head embarrassedly. He hadn't eaten for a day. If it wasn't for the lack of food, they wouldn't have ventured into the city to search for supplies and be besieged by zombies.

  "Then, you have a backpack at your feet. Get some food for yourself!" Since she decided to go together, Ye Lanshan would not be stingy with this food.

  "Really, Shanshan, you are so kind, I haven't eaten for a day!" Dong Bo opened his backpack and took out a bag of compressed biscuits and mineral water. Although these were not enough for him, he also Knowing how rare it is in the last days to distribute food to someone who has just met like Ye Lanshan. So he won't have to take too much.

  "Woooooo~~~~~~ I have never found a time when compressed biscuits are so delicious." He sighed while eating. Ye Lanshan couldn't help laughing when she saw Dong Bo like this. She found that Dong Bo's personality was really similar to Nie Feng.

  "Can that Miss Qi give my girlfriend something to eat!" Liu Weinan was embarrassed to ask Ye Lanshan to eat. After all, they have just rescued them, and they are not obliged to be responsible for their food. They all know that in the end times, food is how important. But looking at the pitiful little face of his girlfriend crying, I really don't want her to be hungry.

  "Dong Bo, give each of them a bag of compressed biscuits and a piece of mineral water!" Ye Lanshan didn't say much after hearing Liu Weinan's words, and ordered Dong Bo to hand them the food. Anyway, since they were all saved, she was giving some food. Nothing.

  "Thank you so much, Miss Qi!" Liu Weinan said gratefully.

  "Thank you!" Zhou Yan also lifted her head from Liu Weinan's arms and thanked Ye Lanshan, but Ye Lanshan did not miss the flash of jealousy in Zhou Yan's eyes from the rearview mirror. Ye Lanshan squinted, hoping that Zhou Yan wouldn't do anything out of the ordinary this time, or she wouldn't mind killing her.

  "Thank you!" Zhao Rui also thanked, Ye Lanshan could feel the sincerity in Zhao Rui's tone.

  "No, but I'm going to say that in front of you. When you arrive at the town in front, everyone has to go to find supplies. If anyone doesn't go, there will be no food. There is no free lunch in the world. It is impossible to get something for nothing!" Although the night She didn't care about the pile of supplies in the Lanshan space warehouse, but she didn't take advantage of it, she kept raising this group of people.

  "Well, I understand!" Dong Bo said immediately.

  "That's a must!" Zhao Run also said.

  "I'm going to look for supplies, can I ask my girlfriend to stay in the car?" Liu Weinan said.

  "Whatever you want, if you can find enough food, we won't help you!" Ye Lanshan said coldly.

  Liu Weinan heard Ye Lanshan's words and looked at the other two people. Dong Bo and Zhao Rui didn't look at him. He sighed helplessly. He was just an ordinary person. Without their help, it would be a problem for him to support himself. , not to mention adding a Zhou Yan.