50

Disgust

 Liu Weinan heard Ye Lanshan's words and looked at the other two people. Dong Bo and Zhao Rui didn't look at him. He sighed helplessly. He was just an ordinary person. Without their help, it would be a problem for him to support himself. , not to mention adding a Zhou Yan.

  Zhou Yan also raised her head from Liu Weinan's chest at this time, looking at the other three people in the car, hatred, unwillingness, and jealousy flashed in her eyes.

  Ye Lanshan completely saw Zhou Yan's expression in the rear mirror, frowned in displeasure, thinking in her heart that she should separate from them as soon as possible, a woman like Zhou Yan, Ye Lanshan was not in her previous life either. I haven't met her before. Not only is she unaware of her kindness for saving her, but she takes it for granted that others help her. When others don't want to help her, they will hate those who have helped her before. Keeping a woman like this is a scourge. . But Ye Lanshan wasn't ready to get her hands dirty and kill her. After all, she hasn't offended her yet, but if she offends Ye Lanshan one day, Ye Lanshan is not merciful, and people like her are In the end of the world, there will only be one dead end, even if there are supernatural abilities.

  The car drove all the way to the outskirts of the city, and encountered several groups of zombies on the way, but compared to the population of a city, the zombies they encountered were really few and far between. There were only five or six of them in a wave. Ye Lanshan all drove directly into them. At first, Ye Lanshan was very curious about where these zombies ran out. After all, it was a zombie when they entered the city as a group. I haven't seen it before, but then Ye Lanshan figured it out.

  Ye Lanshan and the others entered the city when Guiguzi was still there. Mingxia and Zhu Yan were both high-level zombies and possessed the ability to control corpses, and the crystals in the zombies' brains were the source of energy for their evolution, so the zombies in the city should all be exposed. Xia and Zhu Yan control gathered together, as the existence of stored grain, now Guiguzi is dead, Ming Xia and Zhu Yan left the city, and the remaining zombies began to wander in the city instinctively because of the lack of control Get up and look for food.

  However, many of the zombies in the city have been killed by Mingxia and Zhu Yan to take out the crystal nucleus, so there are so few zombies in the city. And because it has been controlled all the time, there are no high-level mutant zombies in the remaining zombie group, which also reduces the chance of Ye Lanshan and the others encountering danger, so it is quite beneficial to Ye Lanshan and them.

  In winter, it is always dark very early. It was only 5 o'clock in the afternoon, and it had already started to get dark. Ye Lanshan, Dong Bo, and Zhao Rui drove in turns and finally arrived at a small town outside the city after 8 hours of driving.

  "Tonight we will be staying in this town for the night. When we enter the town, everyone will get off the bus to collect supplies." Ye Lanshan cast a glance at Zhou Yan from the rear mirror. No one else noticed Ye Lanshan's eyes, but Dong Bo, who was sitting in the passenger seat, saw it, but he squinted and said nothing.

  Zhou Yan's body in Liu Weinan's arms couldn't help froze when she heard Ye Lanshan's words. She really didn't want to face those disgusting zombies, and she was even more afraid of being caught by them and becoming like them. monster. And obviously they are all so powerful, why can't they take care of her a little?

  "Well, when I get to the town, I'll go down with you to collect supplies, and let Zhou Yan help watch the car. She's a girl who stays in the car to be safe, anyway, you always have to leave a person to watch the car, right? ?" Although Liu Weinan felt that it was not good for him to say this, but he felt Zhou Yan's stiff body in his arms, so he still said it.

  "Oh, since they are all girls, why didn't Shanshan stay and watch the car?" As soon as Liu Weinan finished speaking, Dong Bo said.

  Dong Bo and Zhou Yan met on the way. Dong Bo didn't like her from the first sight of Zhou Yan. Even though she was a power user herself, she always pretended to be weak. When she saw a zombie, she knew how to scream, cry, and hide. It's really disgusting to look at. But that Liu Weinan was still protecting her, making Dong Bo feel quite speechless.

  "She's so powerful, she must have the ability to protect herself!" Liu Weinan retorted when he heard Dong Bo's words, but he didn't forget how tough Ye Lanshan was when he rescued Zhao Rui. Therefore, Liu Weinan thinks that she is so powerful that there will be nothing wrong, but Zhou Yan is so weak, of course, it is more reasonable for Zhou Yan to stay.

  When Dong Bo heard Liu Weinan's words, he really didn't know what to say. He rolled his eyes helplessly. Dong Bo didn't have a problem with Liu Weinan. Dong Bo appreciates it, but now to say such shameless words for his girlfriend really makes Dong Bo speechless.

  "Okay then, then wait until we get to town. Zhou Yan stays behind to watch the car and the things in the car. The four of us will go to collect supplies." Ye Lanshan felt that these men and women were of the best quality. I don't want to talk too much with them. Talking to them will only make you more depressed. But this strengthened the determination to part ways with them.

  "Okay!" Zhao Rui said, he obeyed Ye Lanshan's arrangement. After all, Ye Lanshan kindly took him in, and he still knew what to do. Regarding the behavior of Liu Weinan and Zhou Yan, although Zhao Rui didn't say anything about them, Zhao Rui's impression of the couple has never been indifferent to disgusting, but his age and experience are here, although he hates the two of them, he will not be here The face showed, the whole face was still wooden, and I couldn't see any emotions.

  "I listen to Shanshan!" Dong Bo was young after all, and his disgust for Liu Weinan and Zhou Yan was clearly expressed on his face, but because he was sitting in the passenger seat, Liu Weinan and Zhou Yan sitting in the back didn't even look at him. Without his expression, only Ye Lanshan, who was beside him, noticed, but he just smiled indifferently. To Ye Lanshan, the two of them were nothing but clowns, and she didn't care at all.

  "Thank you!" Liu Weinan was obviously relieved when he heard Ye Lanshan's arrangement, and patted Zhou Yan's back lightly.

  "Thank you!" Zhou Yan also raised her head from Liu Weinan's arms and thanked Ye Lanshan in the direction of Ye Lanshan, but Ye Lanshan didn't hear much sincerity in her words.

  The car finally entered the town after driving for 15 minutes. The exit of the town was blocked by abandoned cars. It is estimated that when the apocalypse broke out, everyone drove out of the city and caused a series of traffic accidents.