53

Supermarket

 The next morning, everyone got up at dawn, ate something casually, and then got on the Land Rover and left the store.

  "There is a small department store in front. Let's go collect some food. There is not much food in the car. Even if we drive around the clock, it will take two days to reach the Survivor Base in S City, and the food in the car is not enough. It's not enough for us to get to the base, and we don't know if we can go in when we arrive at the base, so we must collect more food now." Ye Lanshan drove the car to the supermarket in front of them.

  "Why didn't you let us in when we got to the base?" Liu Wei immediately asked when he heard Ye Lanshan's words. If he didn't let them in, what would he do with Zhou Yan? He doesn't want to die.

  "You're stupid, if you let everyone in, can the Survivor Base in S City be accommodated? But we don't have to worry about it, after all, no base will reject the ability user, you, it's not necessarily That's it!" After speaking, Dong Bo gave Liu Weinan a meaningful look. The eyes are full of schadenfreude.

  "It's impossible for the government to do this! How can they wait until they die!" Liu Weinan's voice became sharper.

  "It seems that you are really stupid. You are in the end of the world, and you still want to count on the government. You are really stupid and naive!" Dong Bo continued to tease, why didn't he find this Liu Weinan so cute? Silly cute!

  "Okay, stop arguing, isn't Zhou Yan a water-type power user? You can follow him as a family member of the power user. Each power user can bring an immediate family member in!" Ye Lanshan interrupted what Liu Weinan wanted to say.

  "Shanshan, how do you know so clearly!" Dong Bo asked Ye Lanshan curiously.

  "Uh, I heard it on the radio a few days ago!" Ye Lanshan was stopped by Dong Bo's question, so it's better to say that she knew it in a previous life.

  "Oh, that's it!" Dong Bo didn't continue to ask.

  "Everyone, get out of the car, Zhou Yan, look at the car!" Ye Lanshan parked the car at the entrance of the supermarket, pulled out the car key and led the Land Rover. She didn't believe Zhou Yan, in case she was driving her car What to do if she ran away, so when she got out of the car, she pulled out the car keys and stuffed it into her pocket.

  "Well, good!" Zhou Yan replied obediently, but her eyes betrayed her true thoughts, staring at the car keys Ye Lanshan put in her pocket, flashing annoyance and dissatisfaction.

  Seeing her eyes, Ye Lanshan unconsciously squeezed the car keys in her pocket and narrowed her eyes. It seems that Zhou Yan really has the idea of ​​robbing her car and driving away alone and leaving them alone. It seems that Zhou Yan is really a scourge, and she still needs to find a way to solve her as soon as possible. Ye Lanshan is afraid of raising tigers.

  Ye Lanshan and her party grabbed the weapons in their hands and walked into the supermarket. Ye Lanshan originally wanted to walk in the front, but now her injury has recovered half, and she should be the most powerful among this group of people, but she was just about to get ready. When she entered, she was guarded by Zhao Rui and Dong Bo. This behavior made Ye Lanshan feel a warm current in her heart. Although Dong Lei was a bastard, she had to admit that Dong Bo was a grateful person. Maybe looking at Dong Bo's face, she can spare Dong Lei's life. Although Zhao Rui is not good at words, and her whole person is rigid and serious, Ye Lanshan felt a kind of protection from the elders to the younger generation in her. Even her biological father never defended her in this way, which made her nose a little sour.

  When they entered the supermarket, they saw several zombie corpses with their heads shot lying on the ground. Zhao Rui, who was born as a police officer, noticed the strangeness of these zombie corpses for the first time.

  "These zombies have just died, so besides us, there should be another wave of survivors in the supermarket, everyone, be careful!" Zhao Rui reminded as he looked at the brains of the zombies that had not yet dried up.

  "Why, we can be with them, isn't it safe?" Looking at the corpses of the zombies on the ground, Liu Weinan couldn't help shaking, but he still felt that it would be safer to have more people.

  "Do you think that you are so lucky to meet people like us every time? In the last days, there are many things burning, killing and looting, so you are not afraid that people will use you as a target and use it as a zombie?" 

Ye Lanshan don't know if this man Liu Weinan is really stupid or pretending to be stupid, how can he be so 'simple (stupid)'.

  When Liu Weinan heard what Ye Lanshan said, he was so frightened that he didn't dare to come out.

  Ye Lanshan and the others didn't pay attention to him either. They saw a lot of zombie corpses along the way, old and new. Ye Lanshan's heart sank. It seemed that they were not the only survivors who patronized this supermarket, or they didn't know the food inside. how much is left.

  Ye Lanshan and the others went all the way to the food area smoothly. There were some food scattered on the shelves in the food area. Although there was not much, it was quite satisfying for them.

  "Everyone spreads out to collect food, pay attention to safety!" Seeing the food, she asked everyone to spread out and collect, so that she could put what she needed into the space.

  "Well, good!"

  When everyone heard Ye Lanshan's words, they scattered to various shelves and began to collect food. Ye Lanshan grabbed a few packets of instant noodles and biscuits and stuffed them into the backpack, and then sneaked to the shelf to buy seasonings. On the side, I put all the seasonings on the shelf into the space, and I also visited the sanitary products section by the way, and put some toilet paper, sanitary napkins, and toothpaste towels into the space, and Ye Lanshan did not. Dare to take too much, for fear of others being suspicious.

  When Ye Lanshan just put away her things and was about to find others, she heard the sound of fighting in the distance, and Ye Lanshan moved quickly like a fighting place.

  I saw that Dong Bo's arm had been scratched by a man with a wind blade, and the blood fell down to the ground along his arm, splashing blood flowers. The man on the opposite side hadn't given up yet, and pieces of wind blades continued to fly in the direction of Dong Bo, who was forced to hide behind the container.

  Ye Lanshan quickly moved to Dong Bo's side and didn't ask Dong Bo, without a trace of mercy, and threw an ice pick at the face of the man opposite. The man on the opposite side may be the reason for the wind-type ability user, and the speed is faster than ordinary The ability user was about to do something. Looking at the icicle flying towards him, he instinctively moved to one side to avoid it, so Ye Lanshan's icicle only crossed the man's cheek, leaving a bright red blood mark on the man's cheek.

  Before the man could wipe the blood on his cheeks, Ye Lanshan's ice pick continued to fly towards the opposite man. The man was dodging in embarrassment by relying on the speed of his wind-type ability user, and countless wounds had been added to his body, big and small. When the man was about to lose his support, other teammates on both sides rushed over.

  "If you have something to say, Miss, there must be some misunderstanding!"