Chap 3

Brooklyn's POV

    Once the boys were done with practice Greyson, Mitch, Jake, and Reese all came up to me Reese said "Hey brookie would you want to go to a party with us tonight" I looked at all of them and they looked genuine so I said "Yeah sure can I ask my friend if she wants to go too" they nodded  

 😘Annie

Hey, would you want to go to a party with me tonight?

Girl of course what time?

"She said yes and who is being the DD"  they looked around and then Greyson raised his hand "So are you driving all of us". He nodded "We will come to pick you guys up around 8:45 pm if that is alright with you" I nodded and texted Annie that we will be getting picked up at around 8:45. It is 6:30 right now so I have to hustle home to get ready in time. Once I get home I pick out an outfit which is a light blue tight-fitting dress and blazers because it is a party, not a ball. I curled my long blonde hair into tight ringlets then put a ponytail on my wrist in case I get hot. I am right on time and so is Annie because stands from the desk chair in a black tight-fitting dress and great mind-think-alike blazers. Right as I get a text from a random number.

906-832-9792

We are here

This is Greyson by the way

How do I know this is Greyson 

You and your twin brother have a matching tattoo good enough

Fine we will be down

I changed the contact name to 🏒 Greyson the stalker🥷 I told Annie to hurry her ass up before I leave and she came flying out the door I just walked out of. I then remembered that I have no clue what car Greyson drives so I texted him

🏒 Greyson the stalker🥷

What car do you drive

Does that answer your question

Right as the text was delivered there was a very loud honk of a horn that made us jump I looked up and saw a lifted truck. I walked up to it and Annie had to get in first since she is taller than me then pulled me up I realized that there is only one seat left for the two of us so I just sat on Annies lap. Annie put the seatbelt on both of us when we were buckled Greyson started to drive and I started to introduce Reese and Jake to Annie. Jake just waved while Reese started to blow Annie and my ear drum off. It was a very short drive as soon as the car was in park everyone got out and thankfully my brother helped me out. As soon as I got out I said "Grazie mille, ma per favore, per il bene della nonna, per favore, non fare la puttana" (Thank you very much, but please, for nonna's sake, please don't be a whore). He looked shocked and said "Quello che sarà un po' di puttana e chiacchiericcio su di me"(What are you going to be a little bitch and tattle on me). "Non chiamare mai una puttana una donna, mi senti" (Never calla women a bitch you hear me) I say pulling his ear. Then I feel long muscular arms pulling me away "Calma Principessa" I turned around shocked and when I looked at Greyson who just said that shocked me "You know Italian" he just nodded and followed the rest of the group. When we entered it was in typical fashion college party fashion it smelt like weed and alcohol. We went to the kitchen and everyone got a drink except for Greyson who was DD I'm not a big drinker either neither is Mitch. We were having our own conversation when someone yelled truth or dare through the house everyone in the group went and it was surprisingly not a lot of people. Everyone explained the rules if you don't do it you have to have a shot. One of the stuip pick me girls started it looking at Greyson like he was a type of meat which is honestly gag. "Greyson I dare you to kiss the person you find most attractive," She said pressing her fake boobs out and puckering her lips. Greyson whispered something in Josh's ear when Josh nodded he walked over to me and kissed me a little longer than he was supposed to. Then Greyson started it by saying, "Mitch pick the girl that you find most attractive and do seven minutes in heaven" Josh looked around staying on Annie longer than the rest, and looked sad but he ended up taking a shot this went on a little bit longer I had already done at least three shots along with drinking my own drink. After the game was done we separated and I went alone to talk to the guy that sat next to me in the area I think his name is Matt we talked and he kept looking down at my boobs then I had to go to the bathroom so I left my drink with matt and went to the bathroom.

THIS IS THE PART WHERE SENSITIVE MATERIAL IS

Grey's POV

I don't know why I spoke Italian to her I never speak Italian with anyone except to my family I have no clue why I did it to her anyways we got drinks except for me obviously. We went upstairs to play truth or dare and this really annoying girl I fucked freshman year who still thinks we have a chance asked me a dare of course she had to pick that dare. I asked Mitch if he was fine with me kissing his sister because she is hot as fuck. I may or may have kissed her longer than necessary but it was worth it. But after we separated and I went to get water when I saw Matt Fucking sleaze of all time Donavon was next to her and they were talking he kept looking at her boobs and then she went to the bathroom. I swear I saw him drop something in her drink when she came back I noticed as she drank her drink she become more and more out of it until she collapsed but Matt caught her and brought her upstairs I was across the dance floor so I pushed through everyone and ran as fast as I could knocking on every door until came to a door where the bitch himself said "Occupied" so I slammed the bitch in on itself. When I saw he hadn't gotten far was relived but also mega pissed so I ran in and pushed him to the ground broke his nose and knocked him out I would have continued if I didn't hear the angel voice "Grey" typically that would have pissed me off even more but coming out of her mouth it calmed me. I pulled Brooke's dress down and picked her up while texting the house group chat.

🏠 dipshit cental🖕

Something happened with Brooklyn taking her to the house someone remember about Annie-Greyson

End of sensitive materials

I didn't bother looking at their responses I just took off to my truck I asked her "Do you want me to take you to the hospital" She shook her head no I accepted it but if she got worse I was taking her to the hospital. I speed home and was there within 5 minutes I took off my seatbelt and ran to her side undid her seatbelt picked her up and walked to the kitchen. Got a bottle of milk and put her on the counter while trying to dilute the drug a little once she finish that I picked her up and brought her upstairs. I got a pair of boxers and a sweatshirt also some PJ pants for me I put them on the bed next to her and walked into my bathroom to change. Once I was done I walked out and saw her still sitting there I asked her if she couldn't change she nodded. I am trying to do this where she can stay modest. I put the boxers on while slipping her dress a little up and over the boxers. Then I pulled her arms out of the straps and put the hoodie on then put the sweatshirt on then pulled the dress over her legs. I succeed so I put her in my bed and tucked her in while I was grabbing stuff and putting it on the floor she grabbed my arm and shook her head I gave her a confused look when she pointed to the empty spot of the bed I asked her if it was okay and she nodded. I was comfortable when she turned around and laid her head on my chest typically I would hate this and push her off but with her, it felt natural and comfortable. I was actually able to fall asleep.

 I was actually able to fall asleep

Brooke's Dress

A/N: Raise Of hands who hates Matt. Also I was re-reading this for some information and I realized how much of name mistakes there were I am sorry if you read this Before and were so confused on who Josh an Nick are.