Chap 6

Brooke's POV

When we were watching the movie I had already watched both so I was just relaxing and not paying attention to the movie. I was paying attention to Grey's scent because whatever cologne he uses I will happily bath in it smells like cedar wood with some type of spice but I started to feel sleepy so I closed my eyes. I was woken but kept my eyes closed when a flash of a camera went up I felt arms close tighter around me and being pulled back into a hard surface and a face being pushed father into my neck I curled more around the arms and fell back asleep. I was awakened again by Mitch saying it was late. I tried to get up but Grey's arms just tightened pulling me back so I turned and poked his cheeks he opened one eye to glare at me but got up. We all looked at the time and I and Annie decided to stay when we got the sleeping arrangements done we went to all the rooms I went with Grey up when I asked Grey for some sweatpants he agreed and I went to get a juice box and Grey's gross sweatshirt. After our talk, we went to bed and I was happy when he picked the left side because I would fight him for the right side. When I laid down I realized Grey had already fallen asleep after like 15 minutes of laying down Grey rolled over wrapping his arm around me I smiled as slowly he would tighten and pull me towards him every so often. In like 15 minutes I was against him with both of his arms around me. I fell asleep almost instantly and had one of the best nights of sleep ever.

When I woke up I was so warm and comfortable I didn't want to move until there was loud scream that sounded like it came from downstairs. Both me and Grey looked at each other confused about what happened. We got up and went downstairs when we see Reese being held by Jake who look like he couldn't be bothered. When Reese saw Grey he ran to be hiding behind him pushing him forward I looked at what Reese was staring at and saw a spider. Grey ran behind me while I  was just laughing at him saying "Sei seriamente spaventato da quella piccola cosa Grigio" (You are seriously scared of that little thing, Grey). He argued back "Se sei ragazzo cosi grosso oerche non vai e lo uccidi o qualcosa d'amore" (If you are such a big tuff guy why don't you go and kill it or something love). "Lo faro" (I will) I responded "Bene"(Fine) he backfired at him. I did what I said I was going to not without shoving in Grey's face as I walked to the trash can throwing the dead spider away. After I was done, Jake, Mitch, and Annie all burst out laughing while Grey and Reese looked like sulking children. I offered to make breakfast but I realized there were no ingredients I needed so I said I was going to the store when Grey offered to go with me I agreed not before teasing him "Are you sure there might be so spider and I might not be with you to defend you". He just glared at me walking out the door while I followed him I got in the driver's side and he got in the passenger side I warned him "If you go being a passenger-side driver you will never be allowed to be with me while driving" he just once again glared at me. I laughed while reversing out of their driveway I noticed Grey was on his phone when I asked him "Why don't you let people call you Grey" he froze "Because that is what my mom calls me and what my dad called me" I took the hint at his response to drop it. When we arrived I gave him some things to get while I went to get the other things. We met up at the register and as the lady scanned the items I got my card but as soon as I got it out Greyson snatched it. I gave him a confused look "This is for my house, not yours I pay" I tried to get it back "But you guys let me and my friend sleep at your house last night and we are going to eat the food too" He just shook his head and paid. As we were leaving he handed back my card I took it out of his hand and into my wallet. When we were in the car when he asked me "How many tattoos do you have?" I had to think for a second "4 one behind my ear with Mitch, one on my ribs with my favorite quote, one on my middle finger with Annie, and one on my ankle for a family member that I lost". "How about you I ask," I asked he thought for a couple of seconds "4 hockey puck on my thigh, a little quote on my ribs,  a matching tattoo with the boys on my upper arm, and another quote on my chest above my heart". "What is your quote," he asks "A glow stick has to break before glows" "What about you," I ask "The one on my heart says "Follow your heart it will never stir you wrong" and the one on my ribs says "You will need love more than the oxygen you breath".". "Do you have siblings?" I ask "No Jake is the closest thing I have to brother". "Do you have any more than Mitch?" he asks "We had a younger sister but she died of cancer". Right as I said that we were pulling into the driveway we unloaded the car into the kitchen and I started to make breakfast. I made a whole container of eggs and bacon and a whole loaf of bread because I know these boys will eat all of it. Annie put off all the plates and stuff because she sucks at cooking I made my and Annie's plates because as soon as you tell them that there is food it will be gone. I called the boys and as expected they were pushing and kicking each other to get to the food but after a few minutes they had settled it and everyone was happy with what they got. But somehow those idiots had finished before us and they sat down like 10 minutes after us. At least they were respectful and sat with us while we finished. I had classes so I and Annie went home but first I had to change out of Greyson's sweatpants and back into m leggings. I just left them in his hamper and left I send goodbye to everyone and I and Annie went home I showered and put on a clean pair of leggings and grabbed a hoodie I blow dryer my hair before I left. I was driving to my business class because I minor in it when I got into the class I sat down then a few minutes later this boy sits down next to me. He was alright looking not really my type but you know friend. He started to talk and that is when I really knew we are not going to be friends his voice is so I was very glad when I saw a giant idiot call my name otherwise known as Reese he was telling me to come to sit by him. I agreed obviously because I did not want to sit by him. The lesson was boring as usual but Reese made it a little bit for fun but it's still school. When I got out of class the annoying kid was there again what was his name again Artour whatever he walks up to me and I almost just sprint the other way. He has been talking to me for like 15 minutes when finally I feel an arm around my shoulder I almost push him off but then this aroma surrounds me and I stop it's Greyson thank god. Artour shuts up when Greyson comes up "If you don't mind me I gotta steal her for a minute" I have to stop myself from bursting out laughing as we walked away. Once we were away Greyson walked me to my car and we said goodbye with a hug.