Iskall

Peeping Tom
Season 7
______

Iskall was climbing trees...well climbing his tree to look around for his hermit challenge mumbo had thrown at him. It was around 9-10pm so it was pretty dark.

He looked around, seeing if he could spot the egg with a message but upon looking he saw a small wooden tower.

It looked like a wizard tower but rather than seeing scar inside...he saw mumbo and Grian. He looked through the glass windows, moving further down the branches as his eyes widened slightly, his trousers tightening

Mumbo was on the floor, four fingers deep into Grians ass as the blonds face was pressed into Mumbos chest, gripping his hair tightly.

Iskall was a deep red, his stomach twisting as he felt his pants tighten. He moved closer so he could get a good view of them and pressed his hand to his clothes erection, palming himself.

He watched carfully as mumbo whispered something to Grians ear. He wished he could hear what was going on because Grians body shuddered and his eyes rolled slightly. Clearly it was something dirty.

He sighed shakily. Mumbo was now entering Grian and Grians face was covered in red as his eyes rolled back. Drool ran down his lips and his back arched. He was a very flexible and bendable person. He could get in the smallest of places and still be comfortable.

The lust that covered the two was enough to turn anyone one. They looked hot and absolutely stunning. Shame Iskall couldn't join. He probably was allowed to but he had to much anxiety to ask.

Iskall couldn't currently hear Grians noises but knowing the male was loud, he was hoping to hear him when he released at least.

Iskalls face was bright as he huffed, zipping his trousers down and moving his hand into his boxers, wrapping his hand around his dick. He shuddered as he ran his thumb over his tip, the precum began to leak buy continued to rub himself to the view of his best friend's fucking.

He pumped his hands, jerking faster as Grian bounced up and down on the tallest hermits dick.  Sweat ran down his face as his back arched even more.

As Iskall went to look up once again, that was when he heard a clear, loud cry of a moan from Grian what brought him closer to his own release. Clearly mumbo had found Grians prostate because he had the man on his knees, pounding into him like no tomorrow.

Grian couldn't stop moaning. He was screaming out crys of pleasure, his head looked to be spinning as tears ran. He was having the time of his life.

"Ah~fuck" Iskall moaned, rolling his fingers around his dick before squeezing slightly. He bit back a whine as he pumped himself faster than he had originally. He would definitely be going home to use some toys after this but the sight right now was something he wouldn't give up.

His stomach twisted as he felt himself get closer to release. He thrusted up into his hand before giving himself one last squeeze, moaning and releasing all into his boxers.

He panted hard and glanced back at mumbo and Grian. Grian was sprawled out over the floor as mumbos hand was over Grians dick, rubbing it up and down as he continued to thrust.

Iskall continued to watch the two fuck, waiting until Grian let out one more cry before white covered under him. As he did that, Iskall zipped his trousers back up and left.

He was now uncomfortable and very horny so he'd have to change and sort himself back out. Hermit challenges could wait.