Grian x scar

Requested by-Anonymous

Season 7
Moopops
_____

"For the last time Grian. I'm the mayor, you have to obey me on this. Now take down your stupid mycelium and get rid of your resistance before somebody gets hurt. They somebody will be you" Scar was following Grian around, looking slightly lost but he wasn't. He was trying to convince the shorter hermit that his resistance was stupid and full of holes and he needed to start listening. But clearly it wasn't going through.

"I'll stop my resistance when I find mumbo and when you stop selling the MooPops"

"...Mumbo's disappearance isn't my fault and these MooPops are going down like a treat to the other hermits. If I were to stop I wouldn't get nearly ws much profit as I do now. I need this to be selling so i can add to the diamond thrown, what might i add, is for every hermit. Not just me! All I do is look after it" Scar grabbed Grians arm and turned him around "I'm getting real sick of this. Quit the game playing bird"

Grians eyes twitched as he shook his head. "No. I know you have mumbo somewhere. I know what you're doing. You're crazy! You're not just selling MooPops to treat hermits. It's also a power trick. I'm not stupid Scar!"

"That you're not...and it's a shame really."

"...what so you mean by that?"

Suddenly Grian felt very small. He was glad he had finally gotten the Hermit to basically state he had Mumbo and the MooPops were actually something much bigger...but now he didn't want to know what was going on. He prefered it when he was guessing and sneaking around. But the look on Scars face made him wish he hadn't started the resistance at all.

"Yes I have your mumbo...but now you know that you can't just keep living up here with everyone else now can you" he laughed, his other hands middle finger looping around Grians red collar "you might spill my secrets and we can't have that"

"No-No I won't tell anyone. Scar I promise, just let go yeah...yeah let go of me" His voice was laced with nerves but the look in his eyes still had strength. Grian could probably easily get out of Scars hold and fly off but he wasn't. He did want to know where this was going. He was slightly excited, but nervous was the main emotion.

Scar scoffed "You slut. You're enjoying this aren't you. Disgusting" he laughed "Though...you won't even know what hit you"

As if the words were a cue for something, an anvil fell agaisnt Grians head, causing him to collapse unconscious.
-----

Grian woke up with a loud groan of pain. His head was thumping. He let his eyes adjust to the light and he found himself tied to a chair. His wrists bounded to the arm rests as he ankles were bounded to the chair legs. He struggled slightly but to no avail. His wings were loose but due to him being tied down, he couldn't really fly off.

The chair was facing the front door to whenever he was being held.

His shirt and trousers and boxers were in a heep next to the door. The room was dark, light enough to keep mobs away but dark enough to not like it. There was nothing around aside from a small table by the door. It had a box on it, open, though he couldn't see what was in it.

The door opened and scar walked in with a smug look. "Aw Grian, look at you. You look so pretty all tied up for me. Now...are we going to be a good, obedient little cow for Scar...or are you going to be a bitch that I'll have to tame. Hm?"

Cow? Grian thought. Cow? What?

"I-Uhm...what? Scar I'm so confused. What is going on?" He said, raising a brow as he staired at the male in complete confusion.