scar X Doc

Fluff
Puppy love
Season 6
_______

"N-No fuck off Scar. It was an accident" Doc was sat on the floor, shuffling away from the vex as pure fear layered his face. They were in one of the containments of area 77 so it was large, plain, and boxed in.

"Are you sure it was an accident? Or maybe you wanted me to find you like this hm?" Scar smirked, crossing his arms as he followed the Germans movements.

Doc was experimenting in one of the labs and accidentally drank a potion rather than his glass of rum and so now was suffering the punishments for his actions.

He had grown a pretty decent pair of dog ears and a fluffy tail to match. Both green go follow his skin tone but the embarrassment littered on his face meant even if they were black to hide in his hair, he'd still be embarrassed about the accident.

"Wasn't it s fact that hybrids tails are sensitive? No matter what tail they have? Because I very vividly remember Ren yelling at me every time I rubbed his tail because of the sensitivity it brought him. Let's try that out doc. Is your tail sensitive?"

Doc shuffled back even further before his back hit agaisnt a wall. His organic eye widened and his tail moved and stuffed itself in his trousers. He growled lowly at the male "Fuck.Off.Scar! It's not a permanent thing. It's a few hours issue"

"even better~" scar walked over and dropped down to his knees so he was sat in-between docs legs. He smirked and put his hand to the side and looked at Doc.

The male flushed embarrassed as he tilted his head into Scars hand, letting the male stroke his head. While scar seemed to be having the time of his life, Doc was embarrassed and squirming under the touch. He had never been on the floor like this to anyone. Never once had someone even been able to somewhat overpower him.

Grian had been able to make it so he was on top and doc underneath but that lasted only but a few seconds before he was flipped again and Doc made sure Grian remembered to never do that again unless he wanted to be punished.

"This is humiliating" he muttered, Scar giggling. He got himself more comfortable, now straddling docs waist, now scratching under docs chin where his slight beard was.

He smiled wildly when Doc put his chin on scars palm, closing his eyes and making a whine like noise, trying to nuzzled his head into his hand again even when his chin was on Scars palm.

"Awe it's okay puppy. I'm here" Scar moved his other hand to scratch docs ears while also scratching his beard.

He glanced at docs face, before smiling widely. Doc looked to be in heaven. His eyes were closed as his whole body was relaxed. Leaning against Scar as his ears kept flicking into the touch. Doc looked as if he'd fall asleep or even fell asleep right there.

"Have I shoved you into headspace puppy?" Scar asked, his words soft as doc just let out a small string of creeper noises. Taking that as a yes, scar kissed docs cheek softly and continued to rub his ears "that's okay, I'll continue what I'm doing bub" no-one had ever seen doc in subspace, let alone headspace. It was slightly different to subspace. Headspace was basically falling into bliss without the whole fucking and beging being a sub.

It was him getting overpowered and him beging in a vulnerable spot for him to even slightly slip. Being pampered and felt like the world revolved around him was the finishing touch. Doc could go into space without beging overpowered but it made things easier.

X had seen doc in headspace before. He had seen everyone like that before. Mainly because he was an admin and also the fact hermits would go to him with paniced problems about something and X would have to calm them down. So X has had to calm Doc down before and so seen him like that.

Docs head was spinning as thoughts weren't going in. His mind felt blank. He couldn't think or process what was going on aside from the fact he was having a good time with gooodtimeswithscar.

"You okay? You seem to be failing" scar asked as doc was basically limo agaisnt the male

"Mmm"

Scar smiled and stopped scratching his ears and chin, moving off doc and helping doc lay down on the floor, head now on Scars lap.

"Just relax puppy...I got you" he whispered, kissing the side of his head "I got you"