𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

- 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝 -

- 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝 -

This morning you had just made a fresh batch of brownies when you heard the door bell chime. You excitedly peaked around the corner to see if it was Rindou.

You were all too aware of how attached you had gotten to 'caramel macchiato' recently, but it wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

A small smile etched it's way onto your face once you spotted his familiar head of hair over the display cabinet.

"Good morning!!" You sung out, hearing his foot steps nearing the counter.

"Good morning," he states back, sitting down at the bar in his usual seat.

"Do you like brownies?" You called out from the back room, catching him off guard.

"I do," he says curiously raising an eyebrow your way.

"Perfect! I just made some," the tone of voice gave away your excitement. You turned on your heal and walked back into the kitchen with a plate to serve one up for him, a certain pep in your step as you went.

Contradictory to Rindou's salty attitude, he loves sweet things. 

A few seconds later you came out of the back room with the tray of cut brownies, placing the tray inside the display cabinet before closing the door to it, revealing the plate in your right hand with a single slice of brownie double the size of the others decorated with a dollop of whipped cream, a small scoop of ice cream and some caramel drizzle covering the plate.

"I don't know what sides you like so I put them all," you say with a smile, placing the plate on the counter for him.

"They smell good," Rindou states, his eyes on the desert you had handed him.

You began making his coffee already knowing what he wanted before he had to say anything.

"I hope they taste alright," you glanced over to him with a smile.

Your back was facing him while you were preparing his coffee so you didn't see his reaction as he bit into the sweet treat, but you could practically feel him exuding happiness once he had tasted them, a small smile forming on his face at the pleasant taste.

"These are delicious," he states in awe, his mouth watering at the delicious flavour. "You made these?" He asked looking up at you.

"I make everything in the cabinet," you nod happily, smiling back at him happily.

"Remind me to get one every time I come in," he mumbled, stuffing his face with the large portion you had given him.