𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

- 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 -- 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -

- 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 -
- 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -

"Well, well, well, look at you," Ran called out, wolf whistling loudly as both you and Rindou stepped into the lobby and out of the elevator.

"Oh god," you mumbled under your breath, immediately embarrassed by the amount of attention Ran had drawn to you all.

"Had I have known you would have looked that good in a formal dress I would have asked you to be my date,"  Ran mused.

"Good thing she's mine then, huh?" Rindou hissed, glaring at his brother venomously.

"I'm just complimenting the girl Rin-Rin, no need to get so defensive, but in all honesty y/n you look absolutely gorgeous," Ran winked.

"Thank you," you embarrassedly responded, smiling forcefully up at the older Haitani.

"How come you don't compliment me like that?" Sanzu pouted childishly, leading the way outside with a lit cigarette hanging loosely between his lips.

"Cause you know you don't look that good," Ran ushered over to you.

"Alright, you got me there," Sanzu shrugged.

'Oh god...' you internally grumbled. 

"If you two ass hats are finished embarrassing my girlfriend, we have an event to get too," Rindou spat.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Ran rolled his eyes, pulling out a cigarette from his pocket.

Hardly 30 seconds after you had stepped outside the valet had brought both Ran and Rindou's cars around for you both to get in.

The valet went to open the door for you but once again received a glare from Rindou, similarly to how he did the day earlier when he had tried the same thing.

Rindou quickly made his way to your side of the car before opening the door for you, then climbed inside the drivers seat. You thanked Rindou before turning and thanking the valet as well and then you hopped inside Rindou's car.

Immediately an awkward silence fell between you both the moment you were both inside, a silence that not even background noise or music could fix.

After your heated moment in the room earlier where Rindou had almost slipped out something he clearly didn't mean to say, he went mute. Of course he had cuddled with you immediately after, and helped to clean you up once you had both recovered enough to move, he had carried you into the shower with him and helped wash your hair and everything so you couldn't fault him on that but what got you was the fact he hadn't said a single word to you.