𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

- 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 -

- 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 -

"Please! No, HELP! STOP! Let me go!!" You shouted, screaming and wailing, trying to make your cries as believable as possible. "HELP ME! SOMEBODY!" You cried out, catching the attention of countless people as Rindou dragged you through the halls.

'Ugh this is so embarrassing...' you internally thought, cringing at yourself.

Nurses and doctors turned immediately to see who the commotion was about, all rushing into the hallway to see what was going on.

"Get out of the way!" Rindou shouted, shoving a doctor to the floor who tried to block his exit.

"HELP ME!!" You screamed, thrashing around in his arms desperately.

"CALL SECURITY! SOMEBODY GET THE POLICE!!" Shouted a nurse.

"MOVE!" Rindou pulled his arm away from your neck, slashing the knife in his hand in the direction of the doctor beside him before pressing the blunt edge back to your throat.

"HEY! WE NEED HELP ON THE THIRD FLOOR!"

Rindou ducked into the fire escape, hoisting you up into his arms higher so he could descent the flights quicker without you hitting your feet. An ear piercing shriek left you the second he squeezed you tighter, his arm accidentally locked directly above your broken ribs. The agonising screech echoed around the closed in area, immediately causing him to look down at you concerned.

"OW OW OW, PLEASE PLEASE STOP IT, NO!!! SOMEBODY!!! PLEASE GET OFF ME!!!" You wailed, real tears welling up in your eyes at the agonising pain surging through you.

You didn't want to make him stop here to fix his hold on you since the stairway could easily be blocked and so you endured the pain, screaming and crying freely as multiple security officers, nurses and doctors piled into the upper levels to catch a glimpse at who screaming.

"LOCK DOWN!! WE NEED A LOCK DOWN!" Chaos was erupting quickly, far quicker than you had anticipated it too.

In the midsts of your thrashing you had accidentally knocked his wig a little revealing a small part of his purple hair.

"Oh shit! That's Rindou!" A doctor cried out, his voice echoing through the stairwell.

"HEY!! STOP HIM!"

"Y/N!! WERE GOING TO GET YOU OUT OF THIS SWEETHEART!" Shouted the elderly female nurse who brought you breakfast every day.

"GLORIA!!! PLEASE!!!" You begged, crying out her name as you reached out for her hand. The alarms began to blare loudly, alerting everyone else in the building of what was going on.

Rindou noticed the tears that streamed down your face as you begged for help, feeling his chest begin to sting at the sight. Even though it was fake terror he couldn't imagine having to hear you scream like this for real.