Oh, It's On.

It made everything worse that her agent warned her not to let press know how bullied she was by Milani, which made cast interviews literal hell.

It didn't stop either of them from letting the public know they didn't like each other, which only added fuel to the fire of the competition.

Especially now that Milani had stolen her best friend Gareth from her.

"Nova, can you please repeat what I've said?"

Nova snapped back to reality, which unfortunately seems to be her math class. All she could think about was her getting revenge. 

"I'm so sorry Ms. Demento, I still don't understand the concept, so I won't be able to repeat what you said." Her excuse was bullshit and Ms. Demento could smell it a mile away.

"Uh huh, yeah. Maybe you can explain to me what you don't understand in detention"

'Fuck me' she thought.

"...ugh ok"

She may as well go back to daydreaming if she's gonna get detention. That was her logic anyway.

Back to her Revenge Plan.

Milani stole someone important from her, so in turn Nova would steal someone important from her, just to even it out.

The bell rang, and as she walked to her fourth period class, she crossed out the people most important to Millani.

Her parents? no, Nova's not willing to catch a case just to get revenge.

Her ex? Her most recent ex was on the football team and truth be told, they're all assholes and Nova didn't want to get herself involved with that crowd just to get back at Milani. 

Her best friend Sara? Nova could try, but realistically that would never work, she's too involved in their rivalry, she won't be persuaded.

She played with her rings, lost in thought, when she bumped into someone.

The one and only, 5'9, brown eyed black haired maneater who stole her best friend from her; Milani.

"Watch where you're going, Astrid." Milani sneered at Nova. 

"And you watch your back, Zaro." Nova replied back. If Milani wanted war, she got war. 

"Oh, it's on." 

Nova bumped her shoulder into the other girl as she walked past her, heading towards detention. As she's walking, she goes to Instagram and searches up Milani's closest friend.

Sara Sophson:

Head cheerleader, single, 5'4, blonde, hazel eyes, stunningly hot, over 1000 followers on all social media. Her interests include smoking weed, hosting crazy big parties, and painting.

Milani takes Nova's best friend, so she'll do the same to her.