Chapter 8: Trapped in a Deal

BLITZØ POV:

"....sir... Sir... Blitzø!"

"Wha- huh?"

Moxxie knocks me out of my spiralling thoughts when I hear him calling my name.

"What is it Mox?"

"you spaced out, what's the problem?"

"It's this message I got from Octavia, Stolas' daughter.."

"What about it?"

"well at first glance it looks like some normal message but look closer, there's a hidden message in this"

I say as I show Moxxie the text.

"look, in the list of items have the starting letter bigger than the rest. The letter spell out 'SAVE STOLAS' also in the final text there are some other letters which stand out as well and they say 'HES WATCHING'"

"so what you're implying is that the prince is in trouble and the princess had to send you a hidden message in text so that you can save him because someone's watching them?"

"yea"

"...what now then?"

"Well obviously we find this fucker and shoot his brains out!"

"sir we cant jump into the situation blind! We don't even know what kind of trouble the prince is in! For all we know he could be kidnapped by some powerful demon! We could just get the prince in more danger!"

"then what the fuck do you think we should do then!?? Cause who knows what this fucker could be doing to him right now! He could be scaring him, toying with him.. hurting him.. maybe even torturing him!"

"ok sir calm down! Get that you're worried but acting like this isn't going to help the situation! What we need to do is find out who is watching them and make a plan from there"

"alright, let's go to the meeting room, we can talk there, Loona can you send out a message that we are postponing all orders for a while?"

"mhm"

"Good, once you're done come into the meeting room, Moxxie, Millie, follow me"

Loona started texting sending out the message as me and the M&Ms go into the meeting room.

With Stolas

STOLAS POV:

"hello Bluebell~" Val said stepping into the room with a wicked grin.

"V-Valentino what are you-"

"You know exactly why I'm here baby bird~ you belong to me now~"

"what? But I-"

"don't deny it baby bird~ I saw what happened between you and your little imp, seems to me you cut ties~ so since he doesn't need you anymore.."

He walks closer and ties a collar around my neck.

"you're mine..~"

he finished with a low growl as tears started pricking my eyes. 'This is all my fault.. I'm the one who brought this on myself so.. I made my bed so I need to lay in it..'

I sighed as I looked up at him saying "Yes daddy" with a sad tone which made him give me a devilish smirk sending shivers down my spine.

'I cant do this again.. being with him is complete and eternal torture.. I cant.. .. I won't..'

I looked around while Val wasn't looking and my eyes met on Octavia watching the whole thing hidden. I tried my best to use my magic without Valentino noticing and I gave her a mental message

'send Blitzø a message and ask for help, make it hidden because he always checks my devices and devices im connected to. Be careful.'

She gave me a nod and I gave her a smile reassuring smile to let her know that it'll be ok.

I kept getting pulled by the leash and eventually dragged out of the house and into Val's limousine which he pushed me into.

"Alright baby boy we're gonna have a few rules, so rules number 1, you're cutting off all communications from your phone, rule number 2 you will obey me and follow all of my rules, rule number 3.."

He kept going on and on about the rules which are always the same but the first rule was new. 'Cut off all communication? I want be able to talk to anyone now! No more Via.. no more Blitzø..'

I then felt a sharp sting on my face. I was slapped.

"what did I say about ignoring me!??"

"I-I'm sorry Val I-"

I felt another slap on my other cheek

"It's daddy to you Whore!"

I felt tears prick at my eyes as I felt him tightening the collar around my neck.

"Now listen here PET, I will make sure you will never go around and make any connections with anyone again, so you can say bye bye so your little imp got it!?"

I slowly noted as tears tarted rolling down my face.

"Speak when I talk to you!"

he yelled in my face gripping the collar tighter as I gasped for air and my lungs closing in begging for oxygen.

"Y-yes"

I choked out as he let me go with a harsh throw.

"tech, pathetic."

'I hope Blitzy can help me out of this hell hole..'

I kept thinking about Blitzø till we finally stopped and I was dragged out of the car. Like usual I was pulled over to the direction of my room aka the basement and once the door opens I was harshly pushed to go down the stairs. Once I did Val gave me an evil chuckle and a grin.

"alright since this is your home for the rest of your worthless existence you should make yourself comfortable, or rather, as comfortable as you can be in a cold dusty old basement"

he gave me one finale smirk and shoved me into the dirt filled floor as he climbed up the stairs and locked the door for good measure.

I started feeling sick again which is very concerning cause I've been like this for the past few weeks and haven't been getting better and now that I'm living here again there's no guarantee that I will.

The feeling got worse so I immediately ran to the rusty toilet and threw up all of the food I had eaten.

'Great, just great'

I thought to myself before gaging and throwing up again.

When my stomach finally calmed down I drank some of the sink water which was the only source of water I could drink down here.

'I wonder what could be wrong with me.. the time this all started was about a week after- .. oh no..'

A/N:

Hope you guys liked this chapter! What do you guys think is wrong with Stolas? I'll see you all in the next chapter! Love you all! 💕💕💕