Chapter 24: Finale Part 2

A/N: ok so... if you guys wish to skip this note you can but I just wanted to say some stuff before this finale chapter! Thank you all so much for your patience when it comes to my updates, I appreciate you all for being so nice and amazing and supportive!! This book has been in the works for... around 2 years ish and well, it's been a wiled ride! I was not expecting this book to come this far when I first wrote it! It was supposed to be just those two chapters long! Yet here we are +22 chapters and 2 years later! Finally reaching the actually finale for this book!! So em.. ye! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!

NO POV:

"God fuckin' damn it Striker, can't you see we're busy here!?" Blitzø yelled in frustration. Stolas' brightly flushed face turned from a blushing mess to a terrified but also furious face. "I don't give a shit! You fuckin' bitch I got a job to do and that means that royal blue blood fucker has to GO!" Striker yelled furiously pointing an angelic knife at Stolas. Blitzø growled but then suddenly Striker gets hit straight in the face by a heal "That's it! Enough is enough! Have had it up till here with you!" Stolas yelled furiously

"I have had an incredible day but of course I can never have anything good and it has to be ruined!" He yelled approaching the imp with a dark look, one shoe missing. as he walked up to him Striker throws the knife but Stolas dodges it swiftly and takes off his other heal "How about you learn some manners.. By having a taste of this heal!" He huffed slamming the other heal straight into his face "ARGH My fucking nose!" He yelled "Oh I'm not finished!" Stolas pulled him up and kneed him straight in his balls making him yell out "AAAAGH! You FUCK!" "Have some respect. And if you know what's good for you, you would leave me and my family alone!" Stolas said sternly as he turned to walk away.

But once he turned an angelic rope wrapped around his neck pulling him down a gun up to his head. Blitzø hissed "Get your. Shitty ass, fuck stained, dusty, musty, crusty, shit face hands OFF HIM!" He growled "Or what? You take one step closer and his brains will be blown to BITS!" Blitzø chuckled darkly

"Oh you have no idea what I'm about to do to you you mother fucking cuck!" Blitzø outstretched his hands and using his abilities managed to knock the gun out of his hands "What the fuck!? How did you-" "RAGH!" Blitzø knocked the bottom of the gun with his jaw, knocking him back and gently catching the poor prince. He laid Stolas to the side giving him a gentle kiss on the forehead. He then outstretched his hand again using his abilities again to wrap the angelic rope around Striker who was still recovering

"How are you doing this!? You're an imp! You can't have.." "What? I can't have powers? Well news flash bitch, I died and got brought back to life and gifted these powers to stop your fucking ass! And Stella's.. if she has one.." He growled then tied the rope around him tighter.

"Now you listen here.. go anywhere close to my family again and I'll make sure our next encounter isn't as merciful... got that bitch?" Blitzø said in a low growl, a harsh warning, eyes glowing in anger. Striker gulped and nodded. Blitzø smiled and let go of him "Good! now.. See ya!" He grabbed the rope again and threw him to Satan knows where.

He huffed as he dusted himself off then he looked over at Stolas who was now on the floor staring at him in aw. He quickly bent down to him holding his face "Are you ok Stols..?" He asked him softly. He just nodded. Blitzø sighed in relief helping him up "Well.. I know the fucking moment got turned to shit but.. even so I'm not backing down now... So let me go straight to the point shall I?" He sighed and adjusted his clothing then taking a deep breathe. "Prince Stolas..." He slowly knelt down in front of him holding his hand softly.

"Will you marry me..?" The prince had tears in his eyes, his face ablaze and he nodded frantically "YES!" He quickly dropped down and toppling both him and Blitzø over and they kissed patiently. Party poppers went off and people cheering from the bushes as everyone came out. Millie, Moxxie, Fizz, Ozzie, Loona, Octavia and the kids.