Chapter 22: Spell

No POV:

"What!? W-what do you mean you're dying!? Y-you can't! Fizz I just g-got you back i-i can't loose you again!" Blitzø cried out his mind a storm of thoughts and questions. "How did this..?" Stolas stopped mid question slowly glancing up at Ozzie who appeared to be trying to hold back tears. "The doctor said that he got stabbed deep with the blessed knife.. it wasn't a nasty cut but deep enough to have taken effect, he's now slowly turning into dust from the inside out.." Ozzie explained trying his best to not cry but Stolas could hear the pain in his voice as he explained. Stolas went up to Ozzie and hugged him comforting. You can cry you know, your parents aren't here and it's not going to make you look weak.." Stolas said soothingly as he let the poor sinner let out his tears.

Meanwhile Blitzø was still processing the news holding on desperately to Fizz's hand tears streaming down his face. "Fizz.. you can't leave, please.. we.. we where supposed to do this plan together, r-remember? Our plan to make people except our relationships? O-our plan so that demons in hell can love who ever they want to love no matter the status? W-we need to do this together! So that you and Ozzie can be free to be together publicly without shame!" Blitzø said desperately "B.. You and Stolas can do it without us, y-you two can finally be together p-publicly too! A-and the prince can be s-safe from that bitch's corruption! So- *cough* d-do it for me a-and Ozzie" Fizz said softly. "Y-you deserve to be happy too Fizzy.." Blitzø choked out.

Fizz broke into a small coughing fit and Ozzie quickly went down to help him. He coughed and coughed till some black dust and blood came out. "No.. I'm not letting you die like this!" Blitzø demanded as he ran out of the room. Stolas went to reach for him to comfort him but then turned back at the other pair concerned. Ozzie nodded and Stolas went out of the room to go after Blitzø.

Blitzø got his phone urgently calling Loona for something. By the time Stolas found him he saw a portal opening and Loona handing Blitzø the Grimoire and the portal closing up again. Blitzø started running back meeting Stolas "Come on Princey, we have a clown to save" Blitzø said determined, picking Stolas up bridal style and running back to the room. Once he made it into the room he gently let down Stolas then dropped onto the floor flipping through the book trying to find any kind of spell that can help heal Fizz. 'Come on.. something, anything! Come on please...' Blitzø thought desperately flipping through the pages. "Blitzø what are you trying too do with the Grimoire?" Stolas asked confused "I'm gonna find a spell that can help Fizz, this book can die anything right? So there has to be a spell can help heal Fizz.. it has to be somewhere- HERE!" Blitzø stopped explaining as he found a spell.

He showed it to Stolas and read the spell before his eyes widening. "Blitzø this spell doesn't heal, it causes the effect to go onto someone else! If we save Fizz the one doing the spell will have to swap places with him causing them to get wounded instead!" Stolas noted. "Great! So I'll cast the spell and Fizz will be all good again!" Blitzø explained with a smile. "Blitzø.. did you forget about the swapping places part? You would die in his place!" Stolas countered. "So? Fizz will be all better! That's what matters!" Blitzø exclaimed again "darling, do you not have any regard for your own life..?" Stolas asked softly as he went up to Blitzø crouching down and holding his face.

"..Fizz is more important.., I HAVE to save him!" Blitzø said not really answering the question. Stolas sighed and put the book down onto the floor. "Blitzø I get that but you don't have to do it.. we'll find another way ok? Let's just.. enjoy what time we have left together for now" Stolas said soothingly, stopping Blitzø from doing any impulsive decisions. Blitzø sighed and mumbled a small fine.

Time passed by and they spent the days together to the fullest. While Fizz was having to go from place to place in a wheelchair he was still able to enjoy his time with them.