FIFTY NINE

Hey, you 🫵🏾 you haven't read my new book the difference between us? Well, what are you doing? Go check it out!

* * *

"She's not doing press interviews for a wedding." Beverly rolled her eyes. "That's stupid!"

I chuckled while flipping through the magazine.

"How long for toes? We're on a busy schedule today. " Beverly questioned while holding the phone away from her.

"Twenty minutes maybe."

"Perfect."

"This tickles." Bia snorted while attempting to snatch her foot.

"Bia." I laughed while shaking my head.

My phone buzzed and I picked it up.

"Tobi?"

"Hi, beautiful."

"Hello." I blushed.

Valeria made kissy faces.

"What's up?"

"I missed you. You've been away for so long." He groaned.

"I've been away for just this morning. Plus you can't see me till tomorrow." I looked at my fingernails.

"Oh! How will I survive."

"You're dramatic. That's the fun of it. We wait so long and then we finally see each other."

"I guess. Just not used to waking up and not seeing your face."

"Don't be cheesy."

"Only for you."

"Goodbye Tobias."

"Bye, my love."

I smiled while hanging up the phone.

"Oh, Tobias! I miss you so much." Bia mocked.

"I miss you more than words can say," Valeria said. She and Bia busted out laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"You guys are so not funny."

"Ugh. The nerve of people." Beverly hung up the phone. "A press interview for a wedding? Why would I do that?"

"Small possibility, it could be that you are streaming the wedding on three major platforms. I don't know, wild guess." Piper shrugged.

"Hush. You're done with my feet?" Beverly looked down.

"Yes ma'am."

"Perfect." Beverly stood up. "I have phone calls to make. Girls meet me in the limo when you're finished."

She hurried out.

"She's going to drive herself insane." Piper shook her head. "So Athena."

"Yes?"