Chapter 7: Aaron?

"I am not going to your fancy restaurant," I exclaim.

"Well, you're not getting anything else." He smirks.

"Come on," Alice, being the sucker for food says, "It won't hurt to go to one dinner."

"Yeah, listen to Wonderland over there." Ash points vaguely in her direction, not looking at her.

I sigh in defeat. "Where?"

"The Palace." 

"Hm. Okay. That's a club. Fine."

Ash opens his mouth like he's about to say something else, when a boy comes running down the hill to where we are, clutching a laptop and a canned drink. When he reaches us, I see the resemblance between the two boys. They have the same teasing but cold eyes. The same body shape. The same full lips. I glare at Ash. 

"Hey, little bro. This is Gigi, Alice, Peyton, and Jadi. Oh, and lovely Gigi's sister. This is Aaron. My brother."

"Oh really? Couldn't tell." I grit out.

"Wow, someone's crabby."

I roll my eyes and watch as Maia locks eyes with Aaron. 

"Aaron?" Maia's mouth drops.

"Maia?" Aaron looks confused.

"You're Ash's brother?"

"Uh yeah. You're..." He looks at me. I sigh, telling him my name. 

"Gigi's sister?" He continues. "Woah. I had no idea."

"Yes, okay this is nice but we were talking about dinner," I state.

"Okay jeez. We'll go. Just us." He points to the group. "And you guys can order whatever drink you want."

I smirk. "Told you. You flaunt it."

Now he rolls his eyes. "Whatever you say, your highness."

I look back at Peyton. "Why is everybody calling me that today?"

"Actually, you called me 'evil highness' and I said, no you are the evil highness."

"Wow. You have a better memory than Stanley." I say.

"No, don't bring up Stanley." Jadi pouts.

"Is Stanley an ex of yours of something?" Aaron says, standing awkwardly in front of us. It was probably weird for him. He was sitting with a group of kids older than him, who his brother didn't even like.

I laugh. "Yeah, an ex-fish."

"Yikes. Did he die?" 

"You bet." Maia cuts in, smiling at Aaron. He smiled back.

The attraction there makes me want to vomit.

"Hah. Okay. So. The Palace? Tonight at 7:00. You losers be there." Ash says.

I scoff. "We're the losers? You were the one that crashed."

"Whatever. I'm leaving. Come on, Aaron. Bring your drone." And with that, he stalks away.

Grabbing the remaining bits of the drone, Aaron says bye to Maia.

After they leave, I glare at Maia. "Really? Him?"

"W-wha-"

"Did you know he was Ash's brother?" I demand.

She sighs. "Yes. He's not one of the dumb crushes I have though. He's really smart. And cute."

She thinks for a second. "Takes after Ash."

I laugh. "Yeah, right."

She opens her mouth. "What, are we not going to talk about you and Ash? The chemistry there was through the roof." 

"Hey, I agree." Alice cuts in.

"Yeah, you seem to hate him but man, if that's hate, I want someone to hate me the way he hates you." Jadi laughs.

"You like him?" Peyton asks.

"God, no. Are you insane? He's so annoying. And competitive."

"Sounds like you." 

"Shut up, Peyton."

"Hey, we are going to this, right?" Alice asks.

I sigh.

"Yes, we are going. The Palace is a club, so bring your cutest outfits!" Maia beams.

Guess we're going to a demon dinner.

~~~

The picture of Maia and me getting ready in my tiny dorm room is laughable. I only have my bed, desk, wardrobe, and mini fridge. We pick our outfits first. Maia chooses a very cute blue dress (from my closet) that matches the amazing eye shadow she did. 

Maia's outfit:

I decide to be more natural

I decide to be more natural. I tie my hair back into a bun and because the front of my hair is layered, little strands come flying out, so I style it to look intended. I choose a hot black dress from my closet and ask Maia what she thinks of it. 

"It's simple and hot." She grins.

I do some natural makeup, a little gold shine on my eyes, and wear some matte pink lipstick.

In the mirror hanging at the back of my door, I and Maia examine our outfits.

"We look hot!" I exclaim. 

"Yes, now we just need shoes." She walks to my closet again.

I breathe out a laugh. "Yeah, help yourself."

~~~

HI HI HI HI HI HI 

do you like their outfits??

I LOVE THEMMMM

okay yeah probably cuz i chose them myself 

thank you, i know i deserve an applause

lol okay can't wait for dinner

Ash and Gigi become closer and they plan something for Maia and Aaron...

red <3