Chapter Sixteen: Art Gallery & Love Rivals

Armani's POV

Armani's POV

I rushed around my apartment quickly to make sure I had everything I needed for tonight. The art exhibit that I had been working on for a couple of months now was finally going to be showcased this evening. To say, I was nervous was an understatement.

I had never been offered such an opportunity to showcase my pieces in such a big exhibit. I was proud that I had made it this far, but also nervous that the general public wouldn't like my pieces. 

I sighed, running my fingers down my dress to smooth wrinkles while looking at myself in my body-length mirror.

I looked good.

I wore a midi form-fitted white with specs of a brown marble print. The dress was essentially sleeveless with long shoulder cutouts which opened to long sleeves at the bottom. Along with the dress, I paired it with gold rings, a simple jeweled necklace with matching earrings, a brown leather bag, and brown stiletto heels.

The Dress

To finalize the look, I had gelled my curls back into a sleek puff with a few strands hanging out to frame my face and lined my lips with brown lip gloss

I smiled at myself realizing that the look that I crafted together came out to be very beautiful.

"Wait until Antonio sees us," I smirk, winking and blowing a kiss at the mirror.

I took one quick look around my apartment to make sure nothing was unusual. I still was looking for an affordable place to relocate to. Antonio kept offering for me to move in with him, but I wasn't comfortable doing that since we were still at the fresh stages of our relationship.

I locked the door quickly, seeing an alert from uber that my ride was here.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have a good night. Thank you," I shouted as I swung my legs out the jeep and hopped down to the pavement below.

The uber driver smiled not really sure of what I was saying. I cursed myself for not knowing that much Italian still, as I swung the door shut.