CHAPTER 6

Rose received a call from Maria within 2 days of her interview. She was wondering when was she going to be called.

"Maria wants you to be present today...I will send you the location and the car will arrive at your door steps"

"Okay, what time?"

"7.30 pm"

"What am I supposed to do though?"

"Just dress a little formal as the restaurant is strictly against casuals. It's a date"

"A date what?"

"A date for Maria to get to know you. It's work related don't worry"

"Oh!"

"..for now" Mia says and cuts the call. Now Rose had pressure, pressure to look good. Second impression also matters.

....

The date.

Rose styled her hair in half tied, like a princess and her makeup was also great, she made her eyes the focus.

However, her dress was a problem. She took out the only close to formal wear she had. It was a short red dress. She wished it didn't look cheap as it was also old. But now wasn't the time to replace. It was 7 already and it was impossible for plan B. So, she just waited in her not so impressive dress.

She went out when she was notified by Mia through a call

She went out when she was notified by Mia through a call. To her surprise a black limousine was waiting for her. She had not even seen one in real life, but she sat in it today.

"Wow..is this how it feels to travel rich?" Rose thought feeling the soft cushioning, looking at the in car tv, sound systems and champagne bottles.

"Where are we going?"

"Beverly Hills" the chauffer answered.

"That place is for the upper class" Rose thought.

She reached to the location but she didn't know where to go. Was Maria late? Where was she? But again she just arrived so she could wait for a few minutes. Afterall, Maria is a busy woman and that's her job.

She went to check herself. There she met a tall woman drying her hand with a handkerchief. It was no other than Maria. She was surprised to meet her in washroom.

"It's funny we are wearing the same colored dresses" Maria says with a smile. She wore a fitting Silk red dress and carried a Fendi handbag.

 She wore a fitting Silk red dress and carried a Fendi handbag

"Yeah.." Rose says awkwardly. Clearly her dress was nothing compared to hers. It showed the difference in their class. She also wondered if she was mad at her wearing the same colored dress, as woman usually are.

"We look like a couple, don't you think so?" Maria asks with a smile. It was something about her calmness and confidence that it intimidated people. Rose had no idea how to respond to that.

"I don't like silence" Maria says raising Rose's face by lifting her chin to face her. If her aura didn't, this surely intimidated her.

"Ye-yes ma'am"

"Mhm" Maria leaves her. She wondered why is she always so formal.

"Let's get to our table, you first" Maria makes way for Rose to move.

It's been 10 mins since their order and Maria has not uttered a word. However,  it felt like hours of silence to Rose. It was very awkward and she feels like she was made to sit and eat at a gun point.

"Umm so how are you?" Rose asks breaking the silence.

"I am good, how are you doing?" Maria says wiping her mouth with a napkin. Rose smiles and says the same in response.

"Have you ever dated someone?" Maria asks and Rose didn't know if it was a good conversation starter however she was purely hired to give company and answer to whatever she says.

"Yes, a guy though"

"I am aware you are straight Rose" Maria says sipping her wine.

"Oh absolutely yes.."

"So when did you end things with him?"

"We broke up just a month ago. We were dating for 2 years"

"And you have moved on so early?" Maria questioned as just a month ago she ended 2 years of relationship and now she is a SB.

"Yeah I guess..we weren't madly in love. It was all good in the beginning..but the second year we had a lot of issues and conflict and we were on a break sort of"

"Why did you break up?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Knowing your past is a part of the business"

"He cheated on me with my bestfriend" Rose says, it was hard to depict whether she was upset or mad about it. Maria nodded her head as a reaction continuing to eat. She didn't feel the urge to comfort a girl who is already over it.

"Do you find girls attractive?" Maria asked casually. It was a fun question.

"Not sexualy"

"You think a little ahead" Maria laughs.

"I am just being straightforward considering our contractual relationship"

"Do you think you can do this?"

"I don't even know what you require me to do"

"Fair"

"Hmm..are you a virgin?" Maria asks as the conversation was going. Rose chocked on a pea.

"Are you okay?" Maria asks giving her a glass of water.

"Yes, thank you....Who the fuck asks questions like these? Now don't tell me this is a part of business"

Maria was surprised how bodly Rose was talking.

"Yes, of course it is"

Rose was embarrassed. Why should she say something so personal to a stranger even though that person is her Sugar Mommy. She had some rules and morals which she would never break.

"I refuse to answer"

"Why so?"

Rose was triggered by the audacity of this women.

"It is my personal life"

"You denying it is making me think you indeed are"

Rose looked at her pissed, why wasn't she as graceful as before? Did she really like pulling people's legs? Or was she bored enough to ask such question?

Maria had found her entertainment of the day. Rose was too innocent and completely different from her past lovers. Though Maria really didn't care enough in the first place, now it had made an interest to her.

She goes serious for a min, Rose was shocked to see how quickly she can change personalities and was too afraid to speak.

"What if I make a deal?" There it came the grey businesswoman side of hers. It almost gave chills to Rose's spine.

"What?"

"I will pay your entire debt off if you tell me"

....

An: A business proposal by SM? Do you think Rose will accept it?