Part-3

"Yea ok go ahead"
"Shall I go to my house... I miss my home" I said
"Why baby? Don't you like to stay here with me? "
"Not like that baby but I want to go home and I promise you that I will be here everyday to look after you and what's your mobile number? I will text you.... "
"I already have yours so I will text"
"Okay"
"So that's it? " he asked while looking down...
"Jagi look at me.... I'm not leaving you
I just want to go back home... "
"Jagiya I think you should go or else I couldn't be able to control myself" he said
I nodded
"See you tomorrow jagi... Good night sleep well and take care" I said and left..

After awhile...
I got a call I picked up my phone  and I saw the caller id.... 
On the phone📱
"Hello"
(No respond from the other side)
"Who's this? "
"Jagi did you reached home? "
"Yah! Jungkook you just scared me..."
"I'm so sorry jagiya"
"Yah it's ok and no I haven't reached my home yet"
"Uh... Not yet...? "
"Yah Jungkook it's just 5 minutes after I left"
"Just 5 minutes? Why do I feel like it's been 5years? "
"Yea  stop being dramatic jungkook" (I sighed)
"Shall I come with you? Atleast to drop you off"
"No thanks"
"I feel like a bad boyfriend. who let her girlfriend go alone at this hour."

"Ahh why do you"
"If anyone troubles you just say my name Or call me baby I will come and beat the hell out of them"
"Okay, bye Jeon"
I hung up the call and I saw a park near by I went there and sat and started thinking....

After 5 minutes,
Jungkook. Pov
(I was lying on my bed. I miss her so much it's been 10mins, since she had gone... But my heart insists me to go to her house. Suddenly, I heard my door bell rings)
"Yah who's at this hour to ruin my mood"
(I said and stood up from bed and went downstairs and opened the door. I opened it and couldn't believe my eyes)

"Y/N? "
"Yea it's me..."
"Didn't you go to your home??? "
"Ok, so you don't want me here. Let me just go,"
(She turned back and was about to go but I pulled her closer into a backhug)

"I didn't say that I don't want you here??"

"I just asked that you said you wanna go home but you came back"

"I said and I was on my way but when you called me I was so sad that I left you too... And I felt weak when I saw you sad... I sat in a nearby park and decided to come back to you... "

"Oh baby I was just calculating the time you left and was lying on the bed thinking about you... "  (i rested my chin in her shoulder and was staring at her)

"It's just 15minutes and 45 seconds jungkook ah..."
"Look who misses her boyfriend but doesn't accept the fact that she calculated the time..."
"Yah ok fine I agree that I missed you too.. "
(She said while blushing to my words)
"Is this your first love? As your blushing so hard when I say that I'm your boyfriend"
"First love and First kiss"
"Oh I'm lucky to hear that I'm your first love and first sincere kiss"
"Uhm yeah I was waiting for my love so long that I was been single all these years" she added.

"You've waited all these years just to find your love? Haven't you looked at any boy before? Or never tried flirting with someone? "
"Nope... I looked at few boys but they aren't my type and they all kept me in a sister or friend-zone so I just got annoyed."
"It's ok jagi... I won't be like them"
"Shall we go in... I feel cold...but warm somehow"
(We went in and I started teasing her)
"Warm somehow? Baby I could warm you up in my way... "  (I smirked at her leaving her confused... And she Widened her eyes as she understood... I ran near her and carried her in bridal style... Yah just a practice to carry my bride in my wedding...her hand was near my heart
Which was beating so fast and then she wrapped it around my neck)
"Yah.. You dirty minded girl.. I didn't meant it... I just teased you..."
"Then what did you mean by that?"
"You'll see"
( I opened the door of my bedroom and went in closing it by kicking the door. Placed her gently on the bed)
"Uhmm Jungkook... "
"Yea shall I go change my clothes? "
"Baby I just brought you now"
"But I wanna change"
"Yea, come follow me"
(I holded her wrist and lead the way to the wardrobe which was mine)
"There are few clothes here"
(I brought her few clothes from my wardrobe)
"Here take this" (I handed a hoodie of mine, which she wanted to have...)

After awhile,
(She came back from the bathroom wearing the Hoodie... She was so cute
I can't stop adoring her...)
"Don't look at me like that, Jungkook"
(He kept on staring at me)

Jungkook. Pov
She looks so damn cute in this and it fitted her very well... I was adoring her.
"Yeah come on" I said while tapping the bed beside me. She came and laid down and I laid beside her...

"Yea Jagi you said you'll warm me up right... " she asked me...

(I looked in her eyes)
"So you wanna do it? " (I raised one of my eyebrows and smiled widely at her...she just covered her face with her hand...)
"No" (she said cutely)
"Just kidding...." ( I laid behind her again. I hugged her and cuddled her... Damn she was blushing hard and was cute that i could just give her a kiss...)
"Do you feel warm Jagi? "
"Uhm yea"
"Do you like this? "
"Hmm yea wait! "
"What happened? "
( she sat up straight and looked me)
"Jagi let the AC be too cold so i could just stay in your warmth the whole night... "
"You mean like freezing cold? "
"Uhmm yea"

Thank you guys for supporting!
Hope you like it! ❤💕💖💜💝💟
I will try to upload the next part soon... Stay tuned...!
Keep supporting me guys!
borahae 💜