Part 2

Timeskips.

"Jungkook ah? "
"Eomma? "
(They hugged and she saw y/n...)
"Y/N? ( y/n nods her head ) oh sorry dear I couldn't visit you after you born... "
"It's okay.. But we talked on phones often"
"Yeah... "
"Everyone come over the dinner is ready.... "
(Everyone went down...)
"Feels like they born yesterday.. And grown up totally today... "

(Here Jungkook and Y/N sitting opposite to each other and their parents are beside them... Both the fathers are talking about sports and politics... And both moms were talking about food recipe and make up stuffs... Meanwhile Y/N and jungkook looks at each other and completes the food...

They probably have known that their fathers are gonna drink and moms gonna talk all day they left to Y/N's room and closed the door behind....)

"So... What do you like Jungkook? "
"What will i say if you ask me like that? "
"Like your fav. Movie genre, fav movies of all time.... Fav collection of something that you do.... "

"Oh... I like horror and sci-fi... And Avengers and marvel is my all time favorite... I love iron man... I've a collection of hot wheels cars like collected when I was small kid and some figure toy of marvel heroes... "

"Wow... That's amazing by the way did you completed your collection or is it pending? "
"My every collection is done... And what about you.??? "

"I like action... Sci-fi like dinos and more...
I love spider man... I've a collection of hot wheels too... And I do collect these pokemon cards... " (she said the last while being a little embarrassing...)

"You too!!! "
"Well you do have?? "
(They were shocked)
"Can you show me your collection? "
"Sure... "
(She took a mini album she made for it...
And they were turning up the pages seeing one by one and pretended to play like they own one....
Finally... They were about to complete
Jungkook's mom and Y/N's mom came in)

"Kids clean everything and go to sleep... "
"Y/N! You sleep on your couch... And let him sleep on your bed... "
"Hey let her sleep on her bed... He can sleep on the couch... "
"Ah don't worry mrs. Jeon it's actually a bed folded as a couch during the day... "
"you guys sleep okay? we will go..."

(They left)

"they aren't my real parents"

"what???" (he was shocked)

"actually i'm adopted... my real parents raised me for 5 years and handed me to them..."

"so, where's your real parents"

"don't know but, i had loving and caring brother and a twin "

"don't worry... you'll meet them"

"i don't want that family... they left me alone..."

"okay now let's sleep. tomorrow we have to go the amusement park right..."

"okay good night...."

(they both slept seperately but in the same room.)

Another. Pov

(I checked on Y/N...
So beautiful... So cute... She was hugging a teddy.... I wish it was me.... But the teddy is luckier than me. Must be Getting hug from her every day... i love her from the beginning does she know about it yet? not at all... all she knows is the nerdy boy who she kissed for dare and always secretly staring at her hoping that she'll turn to him and smile... will she be scared of my real identity that I'm a mafia king's next heir who' s gonna rule his mafia empire...)

(i slept and woke when i heard)

"alright... jagi wake up..." ( she said while smilling)

(what she thinks about me?)

"you woke up... so if i need to wake you up from sleep, i should probably call you jagi...."

(i was shocked...)

"What?" (i asked her)

"i've been calling you by your name for so long but you're not waking so..."

"so?"

"so i did call you like that..."

(i would love you to call me like that. To wake me up every morning....)

"hey... are you sleeping again???"

"no" (i said with a smile)

"alright then.. go take a shower and head down to eat the breakfast"

"alright... "

(i said and woke up from the bed and i went to my mom....)

"you're up"

"yea, y/n woke me up mom... and where's my clothes??"

"take that bag it's just your things..."( she pointed a bag and I opened and saw my clothes but....)

"eomma... my towel's  missing..."

"oh i forgot about it my son"

"what?!!!!"

" haiya, jungkookie borrow one from Y/N..." (Y/N's mom  suggested)

"no other way than that.... i'll go ask her.." (he headed to her in disappointment.)

"Y/N, do you have a towel? my  mom forgot to bring mine..."

"ahh... wait...." (she grabbed a blue towel from her closet and showed  me)

"okay... "( i grabbed and headed towards the bathroom....

it was super tidy and everything was been organized with organizers... the mirror was so large as if it's in a 5 star hotel... 

i took a warm shower... it was so relaxing.... then i tied the towel around my waist and i was drying my hair and suddenly the door opened and i realized that i didn't lock the door behind and Neither i was wearing my clothes...  It was Y/N...

"Yah!!! won't you lock the  door!!! " ( she said while covering her eyes with her palms...)

"you should be knocking right?" ( I tried not to panick and act cool and calm..)

(she left and before she does... she broke my courage into millions of pieces and blush)

"your abs are so hot and you're so sexy.."

(did she saw those and covered her eyes? or to cover herself blushing because of me? but she saw me half naked broooo... i can' t accept that...)

( i worn my clothes and stepped out and spotted Y/N in other room searching for something....  )

"what are you searching for??"

"ahh... nothing girl's privacy... It's monthly torture..."

(i realized that it's her periods what she's talking about...)