part 3

"you would buy that thing right?" i asked her.

"Yea but... "
"But what? "
"I can't go out... "
"Fine just say me what to... I will get for you... "
"Really? "
"Yea"

"I can't say but I will write down just show it to the near by store to a female staff... "
"Kay... "
(She wrote down and she handed it to him)
"That's it? "
"Yup... It's enough"
"Fine then... I'll go... "
"Come asap..."

(Ahh [I sighed relaxing] like sending her husband to work.... Such a wifey material... But will it be the same if I marry her?

I went to the convenient store and showed the paper to a staff... And they took a packet in the shelf and kept in a black cover... They Handed to me after I paid....

I reached home this time expecting her to say... "Jagi you came back? "
Only in dreams jungkook ah...
I heard her say... )
"Hey hurry up it's already late... "

(She went to change as I handed and when she came out she packed it in her bag...

"Jungkook ah come on let's go... "
(My mom shouted saying me to head down... I grabbed my bucket hat from her table... I realized she didn't pack wait I mean she forgot to pack those....
I sighed and
I kept that in my bag... I went down...

Today is gonna be the best day ever...
I'm going out with Y/N...
To.... Amusement park... Unbelievable
Yet I like this plan...

We were on the car heading towards the
Amusement park... she seems excited...
"Do you like Amusement parks?"
"Ofcourse many rides, you know...It'll be awesome..."
"Yea I can't  wait to get on a roller coaster...."
"Roller coaster?" ( She seems tensed now)

Once we reached...dad got us the tickets and They were huge rides...
We went around and started with the nearby ride...
Agh... these adults... I mean my and Y/N's
Parents are being so dramatic... and going on alot of boring rides.... I'm bored...
"Mom,can I go to someother rides, it's  boring..."
"Alright take Y/N with you..."
"Okay..."
(We left)
"Where should we go Y/N? "
"Uhmm..what about this... " ( She pointed a ride where 2 could sit seeing frontview
And 2 back view and like a roller coaster
But it just goes around the park....)
"That's perfect, let's  go .."

We went and stood up in a huge queue... almost 25mins passed... we were talking.. and once we got our chance we went to the backseat and sat on.... and once it was about to takeoff...

"Jungkook... won't you mind if I say that I'm afraid of height?"
"What?!!! We're  about to take off Y/N..."

(It took off already. She started to feel scared....I noticed it...)

"Alright hold my hand and close your eyes...."
"Okay" (She said In her tiny voice... it went down suddenly ...making her more scared.... I kissed her in her cheek...
So she'll  stop thinking about the ride...
But she looked at me.... staring at my soul.... making me melt... I heard a voice...)
"Jungkook"
"Mom!!!!" (I shouted and waved... Y/N did wave her hand....)

(Soon the ride ended...)
"It was amazing..." (Y/N said.... I smiled)
"Let's  go on more rides together..."
"But aren't  you scared?"
"you'll be with me right?..."
"Yea but..."
"Then I'm  not scared"
"You sure?"
"I'm  so, so, so damn sure"
(I grabbed her hands and ran to the rides....she was enjoying.... even though she was scared deep down.... she listens me as well.... and her smile after the ride is so cute like a happy baby...
Until we sat in the Dangerous ride....
It was stopped in the sky for a while and dropped... Y/N... kissed me.... again...

For the first time it was a dare. And the second because of scared... Is it how it be? we pulled off and the ride was over...)
"Jungkook, I'm hungry..."
"Let's go and buy some  burgers and fries..." ( we ordered and waited for it ... once our orders were arrived....  we started eating it... a notification popped on my phone.. i opened and saw that it was my mom who sent a pic  of me & Y/N... holding hands.. in the first ride. she took a quick look at it and said )

"I'm so ugly,, when i'm scared.."

"No, you're  actually cute...." (i said it loud... she gone back to her seat and continued eating....)

(and later, we completed  and  we went to  some kids rides so she could enjoy herself... without being scared....she was happy in every rides... having fun... the time goes on like this... and when i looked at my watch again. it was 3.45pm. i dragged Y/N with me..)

"where  are you dragging me jungkook?"

"we need to head back at 4pm..."

"we still do have time...."

"we should eat some food and we're heading at 4pm"

"what?!" (she said unbelieving my words)

( we were waiting for our parents to head to the entrance and we saw them... we then headed towards a restaurant and then we were heading home....  Y/N was sleeping on my shoulders... i held her head. and thought that i didn't go on the famous deadly roller coaster... i sacrified it for herself, i guess... we arrived to her house.... it was late , so we stayed at her  house and thought of heading our home tomorrow . Everyone was tired ...  Y/N was sleepy.. her dad was about lift her up... but  looks like he's got some cramps. i offered that i could carry her.. he didn't believe that i could carry a girl in my age... but i did... she wasn't heavier.... who does say that!  To a boy the girl he loves is always weightless.. because you know our hands don't carry the weight.. but our heart does.... this is not just for boys and girls... but to the person we love and care about... i gently laid her in the bed.... she grabbed her quilt and slept comfortably... meanwhile i went down... and saw that they were sleeping in the couch already. i mean our parents. so i headed back and stared and admired her and then slept....)

The next day,

jungkook. pov

( I woke up early and i was so happy... Once Y/n got ready. we were served with delicious breakfast.... and walked to school together... do you know how it feels like... i'm loving it... our life like that. If it's a dream it's the bestest that i had. but it wasn't it's happening in real.)

After few months.

Y/N.pov

( we finished our school and i'm quiet improved. Me and jungkook are best friends now... tomorrow is our first day at college... we're excited and here i am today choosing some clothes for this grown up boy.... after shopping we went to my home... everything changed in this few months. I moved alone now. But jungkook stays with me... )

"oy.. wait please, i am cutting your hair.."

"don't cut it too much.." ( we were bickering and i'm tried of it... so i thought to make him freeze..by how? placing him in the freezer... no.... but when..)

"Y/N... "