Chapter 22 - Interesting Find...

Quick Recap on: A New Age of Warfare

With the fort secured and with new officers summoned into his army, the Auroran Army is ready to attack the Imperial Quan Dynasty. But with their supplies almost exhausted, they will gather more supplies, ammunition, and fuel even if James used his powers, it wouldn't meet the required amount they need. So, for the next few weeks, they will gather supplies and resources to start their first and largest invasion in this new world...

However, James and most of his companions are currently taking a day off before the invasion that will ultimately start tomorrow, and this created a good opportunity to talk to one another...

While James and his companions are talking in the war room...

Elsewhere, someone found something rather intriguing...

==================================

Talking: "Hello how are you? I'm under the water... please help me"

Shouting (All CAPS!): "BRUHHHHHHH!!!"

Whispering: "I'm in danger :D"

Telepathy: 'i have come bearing gifts

Thoughts: "it is what it is"

Background/Action: *Sheeeeeeeeeeesh*

Radio: ≈Thot spotted! Over≈

==================================

Three Weeks Later...

3 Days before Operation: Fallen Dynasty...

Location: War room, Fort Valk

Date: December 14, 904

Time: 8:41 AM

3rd P.O.V.

As the sun rises on the horizon it's rays penetrate the clouds and brings in light to the world once more. We see in the distance birds flying over the sky doing their daily routines, animals grazing and basking in the sun, and rivers flowing through the landscape.

We pan around the region to see a large presence of tents and vehicles at the border between the Quan Dynasty and the Grizalan Kingdom. Soldiers from different nationalities carrying out their normal routines in the army like carrying ammunition, supplies, oil, and other things that they need as 3 days from now, they'll commence one of the biggest military invasion of the 10th century.

It's been three weeks since the recapture of Fort Valk and a lot of things have changed in the span of almost a month, most notably the successful removal of Quan presence in the Western Region.

Two days after they secured the fort, James sent out a detachment to eradicate any remaining enemy combatants that are trapped in the area, after another two days, all the remaining combatants surrendered to the might of the Auroran Army. They were already weak due to the fighting with their supply lines cut off for several days, and so they chose to give up to save those that were remaning.

Towns and villages along the Western Region have now been liberated from Quan hands, many were thankful for the bravery of the Auroran soldiers for saving them, many villagers said a simple thank you while others gave flowers, some even invited the soldiers to hold a feast, but they politely declined as they leave with haste as General James is was calling all assets in the region to converge at the border to prepare for the invasion. Many were sad that they weren't celebrating with the heroes that saved them but cheered at the soldiers for taking the fight into enemy lands, avenging the dead and suffering the Quans have caused in the region.