Chapter 5

Arizonas pov

I walked into the living room to find Sofia running up to me at full speed. Immediately, I took hold of the nearest surface so I wouldn't get knocked over and then I bent over and hugged my daughter as tightly as I could manage with weak arms. Without moving, I looked around to find Callie smiling softly. I smiled back in thanks. I didn't stop missing my daughter for any moment that she wasn't with me. Everything without my girls around has been so rough, I just wonder why they are here. A little part of me almost wishes Callie wasn't here too, nobody has ever hurt me the way she did.

"Hey baby girl, I missed you so, so much!" I said with tears of happiness as my little girl continued to squeeze my waist tightly.

"I missed you too Mama" she replied happily as she let go and looked at me. I took the opportunity to give her a kiss on the cheek and then sent her off to her room so Callie and I could talk.

"Hey, how long are you guys here for?" I asked with the brightest smile I could manage. She sighed, my smile faded.

"O- or why are you even here?" I asked.

"It really all depends" she responded with another sigh.

"Uhum- I....What do you mean Callie?"

"Arizona, we're here for you" she said plainly with defeat in her voice. I looked at her confused and waited for her to explain.

"Arizona, I know you too well. The second I took a good look at you on FaceTime I knew you weren't okay. I couldn't just stay on the other side of the country knowing you might not have been okay" she responded with emotion. This time, I sighed, irritated, while she looked at me with genuine nervousness, tension, and anticipation.

"I'm fine, Callie, I just broke up with Jennifer, I'm fine" I said while ignoring the rest of what she said. I couldn't yet decide if I was pissed off at her because she was right or because she had to break up with me and break my heart to remember she cares about me. I could tell by her face that she didn't believe me.

"It's just a typical break up Callie, I'm fine!" I said again, throwing my hands in the air and smacking my thighs. Then I began to walk away.

"Arizona!" She yelled.

I spinned around quickly and stopped. "What, Callie? What do you want from me?" I asked.

"I want you to tell me the truth" she said, softening. I harden even more upon her emotion.

"Okay, well you have it, so you could just leave me alone now Callie, okay, just leave me alone!" I yelled, anger built throughout the sentence in my tone. As I said that, I turned around and walked to my bedroom, at that point, she knew she wasn't stopping me. I felt bad for Sofia agreeing having to listen to that, but there was nothing I could do at that point, parents fight, she'll be okay.

A/N
Maybe not the reaction you guys expected? Lol.... What do you think will happen next? Anything you want to see come from this, or anything in general that you want to see in the future?