Father

Thank you soooo much for almost 30k reads it means so much!!!!

Who else should I write a POV for?

I suddenly felt as though I couldn't breath, like the air in my lungs was somehow being sucked out. I tried taking long deep breaths to calm myself down. Clearly it wasn't working.

I didn't even have the guts to face him "By the way that is my sword, or was no wonder you were drawn to it" I could feel his smirk without having to look at him. Somehow I just knew.

"You are nothing to me, you are not my father" I spit out and finally turned round to meet his eyes that looked exactly like mine and it disgusted me. He let out a silent laugh and took a step closer to him, on instinct I picked up the sword and held it in front of me in hopes to defend myself against him.

"Come any closer and I swear I'll kill you" I snap "Where the hell is the shop attendant whatever you call them"

"Dead" he says, not one hint of remorse in his voice, of course he was heartless.

I felt myself feeling so ashamed that his man was my father, this monster.

"Where's mother?" I found myself asking without even meaning to, I was surprised by his fast response

"She's...somewhere" he smirks

"Where is she?" I say inviting the aggressiveness back in my voice. When he doesn't respond i completely lose it "TELL ME DAMN IT!" I roar

"That would spoil the element of surprise, and of course my plan that you of course can't know" his smirk grows wider that now his teeth were showing. They had a hint of yellow to them.

"I don't care about your plan I just want to know where my mum is!" I scream

"You'll find out soon enough, when the time is right" he takes another step toward me and I hold up my sword to his throat with shaky hands. "I'm not scared of you, I can kill you right here" I snarl

"Of course you can't , you're scared of me right now. You won't kill me because you need me if you ever want to see your mother again" he snarks

"I don't need you to find her"

"Of course you do, you know she may even be dead" he chuckles

"Oh I know you too well. You wouldn't kill her, not now" I say

"Perhaps" he sighs "You're right"

"How did you know I was here?"

"Let's just say I have my connections" his evil grin never left his face, making me burn with anger. I try to lunge myself at him but he pulls my hair making me drop the sword and pulls me toward him so that he was now so close that he was now breathing on my neck.

"Let go of me!" I try to shout but all that comes out is a whimper. I try my best to pull myself out of his grasp, I should of learnt by now that that's not possible.

"I'll be back for you, I just thought I should say hi" he drops me down and his foot collided with my jaw then my stomach.

Im not sure how many times he kicked me, but I suddenly felt myself drifting off.

__________

I struggle to open eyes, is it just me or is the world spinning?

It's probably just me actually.

I lifted my finger up to my nose and felt a wet liquid oozing out into my mouth. Of course it was blood. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, I try to move but as soon as I did a let out a loud groan. Clearly moving hurts too much but I have to try.

I manage to reach for my phone in my pocket and look through my contacts. I couldn't call my siblings or Sam so the only person left was...Tyler.

Before I could stop myself I was already dialling his number, it went to voicemail almost immediately. What the hell?

I call him for the fifth time "What do you want?" he sighs. I try to make myself speak but I couldn't get the words out of my mouth "I- Tyler he's...please" was all I managed to say, I'm not even sure he understood it.

"What, Rose what happened?" he actually sounded concerned now.

"I- he's back...please help" I whimper, I try to get up again but I fall back down and a let out another groan which I'm sure he heard "Rose tell me where you are now." I wasn't able to respond

"Rose I said NOW" he yells aggressively on the phone

"What's going on why are you yelling?" I heard someone say, a girl

"Charlotte this is not the time so fuck off"

Charlotte? What was she doing there?

I was going to ask but my phone screen turned black. I pressed on the screen multiple times in hopes it would magically turn on again.

Of course it didn't.

______________

My vision was getting better as I continued to lay there, completely still.

I was stupid to think I could ever go up against my father, that I could ever hurt him the way he hurt me all those years.

How naïve I was to think he actually cared for me at some point in his life when there is clearly no space for love in his cold heart. If he even had one.

I felt myself getting lost in my own mind, drifting of into my thoughts until I heard loud footsteps coming quickly toward me. I managed to make out that the person now standing in front of me was Tyler Blake with a blanket in one hand.

He scoops me up into his arms, his touch was so light I barely felt it. He then wraps the blanket around me then sets me down carefully in front of him so that he could watch me.

Was he afraid to touch me?

Weird.

"Tell me everything that happened" there was a sense of urgency in his voice, as if he had waited so long to ask me that single question.

"I-" I really did try to answer, but my words failed me. I was going to try to answer again but he stops me "It's okay take your time I can wait" he then positions himself next to me, tilts his head back while still looking at me.

"Are you cold?" I manage to ask him. I don't know why I said it, seems like my words had minds of their own lately.

He chuckles slightly "No no I'm fine sweetheart don't worry about me"

"Don't call me that" I say suddenly

"Call you what?"

"Sweetheart" I say

"Why, because of Sam? I'm sorry I guess my words have minds of their own" he chuckles again.

That's exactly what I said.

"Well yes but also because I'm not a sweetheart. I haven't got a sweet heart so why call me it? It just doesn't make sense" I was somehow able to talk so freely around him.

Almost as if we've had years of experience together when in reality it's only been a month.

Being here with him, I forget all my problems, I forget that I'm hurt, that I've just seen my father.

Right here, right now it's just him and me.

And that scares me.