Taken

"Omg are you ok?!" Maya asks immediately seeing me walk in

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a nose bleed" I assure her and I see her sigh with relief

"Why did you have to leave like that? It's just a nose bleed"

"It...just kept flowing out so I needed extra tissues so I had to leave" I give her my nose believe smile

"I'm sorry but the way you practically smashed the tissue in her face" I hear Andrew burst out into laughter, which made Elliot hold in a laugh "Looked like it hurt"

I just roll my eyes, still thinking about what Tyler said to me.

He agreed when I said it looked like he had seen a ghost? But what the hell did that mean?

And then he tells me to look out for myself? As if I needed his advise. I can look after myself perfectly fine.

"Hey Maya, do you think I am capable of looking after myself well?" I ask her sincerely

"Absolutely not"

____________________

I reach for my phone and read the text on my screen .

Tyler- Meet me at the library tomorrow after classes

How did he even get my number?

Fine, see you there

I place my phone back down and reach for my journal under my pillow.

Just as i was about to start writing I heard something at the door.

Or shall I say someone.

I grunt and walk towards the door, Daisy stood at the door searching her bag before looking back up at me.

"Maya told me what happened" she walked in and threw her bag across the room, landing it perfectly on her bed.

"It's nothing" I shrug and go back over to where my notebook lay open on a blank page "You know you could have just walked in, you have the key" I say

"I left it here"

"Of course you did" I say under my breath

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing" I give her a wide smile

"Anyway, we're going off topic" she makes her way over to me and sits on the bed next to me "This is the second time something like this has happened" all of the humour was washed away from her face.

It's weird...I've never seen her look this serious

"I'd prefer not to talk about it, Tyler and I are going to do some research about it tomorrow anyway"

"WHAT" she yells right in my ear and I instantly cover them but she slaps my hand away.

"Did I miss a few chapters? Hold up...REWIND!" she demands, screaming in my ear again.

Jesus.

"Well...he just asked and I said yes. He texted me." I say and she raises her eyebrows

"He SO likes you" she squeals

"Um- no he doesn't, he made that very clear many times" I reassure...myself mostly.

"Cut the crap Rose Isabella Angelo, he likes and you and you like him. I ship" she squeals again, I didn't know it was possible for it to be any more high pitched.

"No." is all I managed to say before I push her off the bed and lands straight on her butt.

"Hey! That's so mean!"

I stick up my middle finger and she gasps. "Now that is just unacceptable" she scoffs

Someone else walks in, Raven.

Without even looking in our direction she walks over to her bed puts on some headphones and turns away from us.

"Do you think she can hear us?" Daisy whispers

"Well considering that's exactly what headphones are for I don't think so"

"Why is she like that? She's so...cold hearted" Daisy whispers again

"You know you don't need to whisper, she's wearing headphones" I state the obvious

"Why does she hate us so much?" Daisy asks, this time speaking normally

"Raven hates everyone. Reminds me of someone I know" I chuckle to myself thinking back to Tyler.

Ugh stop thinking about him!?!

"I'm gonna go to bed" I say and turn back to my bed

Dang it I didn't even get to write in my journal. I'll just do it later.

"Good night Daisy" i say

"Night Rose"

I slip on my pyjamas "Good night Raven" I say not expecting a reply since she still had her headphones on.

"Night" she responds

Well shit.

_______________________

"I'm gonna die of boredom, the last lesson is always the longest" Maya groans and slams her head onto the desk.

Oh dear.

"That sounds like it hurt" I say

"It DID" she fires back, her head still on the desk

The whole rest of the lesson I kept my eyes fixed on the clock. Why did it feel like time has slowed down so freaking much.

When the bell rang, we all bolted out of there before the teacher could even excuse us.

That's sounds mean, but I was in no mood to do anything.

Maya and I struggled up the stairs and into my room. They should really invest in you know...an ELEVATOR!

"Finally!" I breathe out in relief and sink into my pillow

"How are you already here?" Maya asks Daisy who was in the bathroom doing something.

"No idea" she responds back "Rose aren't you meant to be meeting up with Tyler?"

I groan into my pillow. Shit! I forgot about that!

I rush out of bed.

I really need to pee.

"Daisy I need to pee come out!" I bang on the door

"You can go after I'm finished"

Nope, I'm way too desperate.

"Fine, I'lol just use the one downstairs" I scoff, already putting my shoes on

"Good luck, if you need any help call us" Maya says

"I will"

_________________

I sprinted my way down the stairs and rushed into the toilet.

While washing my hands, I felt a presence behind me.

On instinct I spin round instantly.

No one.

I reluctantly turn round to the mirror and turn off the water.

No one was there, but my gut feeling was telling me something wasn't right.

So when I felt the presence again I reached for my pocket to grab my gun.

There was nothing there.

"Damn it! Where did it go?" I grunt

I always keep it there, where the hell is it?

That's when I felt a light tap on my shoulder and before I could even react I felt myself drifting off into darkness.