𝒊𝒗. Provoke

╔═════๑♡๑═════╗
CHAPTER FOUR
╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

AENORA STOOD OUTSIDE OF THE Small Council chambers, she straightened her dress before entering

Small Council chambers, she straightened her dress before entering. Fortunately for her, nobody turned to look at her, except for her father and sister of course.

King Viserys continued to speak through the interruption, "The tourney will take the better part of a week. Before the games are over, my son will be born and the whole realm will celebrate."

"We have no way of predicting the sex of the child," Grand Maester Mellos said.

"Of course, no maesters capable of rendering an opinion free of conditions, are they now? There's a boy in the Queens belly. I know it," Viserys argued. "And my heir will soon put all of this damnable hand-wringing to rest himself."

For as long as Aenora could remember, she could quite literally feel her fathers desire for a boy, an heir. As time went on she saw how his obsession with a male heir grew. When she was young, she knew he slightly resented her. Once he had gotten upset with her, for what she couldn't remember, and yelled 'Why not you instead of Vaeron?'. She loved her father dearly, but that had stuck with her throughout the years. At one point, whenever she had made him or her mother upset with her she'd ask the same thing, 'Why Vaeron instead of me?'.

She didn't get to know her twin brother, but she thought that if it were her who had died instead of him, maybe Viserys would happier. A part of Viserys resented Aenora and Rhaenyra for being girls, but he would never admit that.

After the Small Council meeting was over, Aenora found herself once again walking through the hall. But this time with a guard who had been sent for her.

"Who sent you for me?" Aenora asked, again. She'd previously asked him but he did not give her an answer. This time was no different, he was still silent.

The Princess let out an annoyed huff but continued to walk along side the guard.

She scrunched her eyebrows when she realized he was leading her to the throne room. She didn't bother asking why. And once he opened the large door, he was shocked at the sight. Daemon was sitting on the Iron Throne.

"Gods be good."

Aenora held in her laughter and simply smiled. This sight of him on that horrendous chair was amusing to her.

"You may go," Aenora said to the guard.

As the door shut she slowly walked towards her uncle.

"You could be executed for that, you know?" She questioned, in Valyrian.

"Only if you tell," Daemon said.

"Give me a reason not to and I won't."

"Tell. You'll be the one suffering."

Aenora laughed. "How so, uncle?"

"You won't wed anyone other than me. If you did, it would only be to spite me."

"I don't like you when you are arrogant."

"No. You don't like me when I'm right. Tell me not." Daemon stood up from the throne, "I am the only person in the realm you'd marry because I'm the only one who knows how to love you properly."

Daemon walked down the steps and stopped only when he was a foot away from the princess. Aenora didn't speak, she could barely look him in his eyes. He was right, she didn't know how but he was right.

He continued, "I can make you feel things others cannot. I don't deserve you, but I want you."

Aenora swallowed harshly. Never had she had anyone talk to her the way Daemon was in that moment. She felt as if her legs were nailed to the floor. She was glad no one could hear her thoughts. Daemon knew what he was doing to the girl. He thought about all of the things he could do to her; and she was thinking the same. Aenora's body felt something she never felt before. Her felt as if it was heating up. Daemon enjoyed the look on her face, waiting to see what he'd do next.

It took a little time before Aenora figured out he was playing one of his games with her. He did this often, trying to provoke her. It never worked until now. He didn't have to limit himself now, she was soon to be his lady-wife. It came as a shock when she realized she liked it, when she realized she wanted him to take it further. Daemon had finally awoken something within the girl.

The two stared at each other for a moment, before Daemon swiftly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her as close as he could, then kissed her. Both of Aenora's hands found their way to the crooks of his neck as she kissed him back. The kiss was anything but gentle and soft. After awhile of kissing her lips he soon started kissing down her neck and chest. Aenora tilted her head back, giving him more room. Daemons grip around her waist tightened, almost as if he was trying to bring them closer even though that was as close as they could get.

Aenora knew this was wrong before they even started but the guilt soon hit her and she pushed him away. He tried to grab her hand but she quickly drew it back. She gave Daemon once last glance before rushing out of the throne room.

And though she felt guilt, she also felt excitement. She liked that he was rough with her. She liked that she never knew what he was going to do next.

Aenora quickly ran up the stairs, trying to conceal her smile with her hand. Once she entered her chambers she allowed herself to smile freely. Aenora laid on her bed, looking up at the ceiling. She thought about what had just happened. She wondered what would've happened if ignored the guilt and allowed Daemon to do as he wished.

As the night went on, Aenora continued to think about her and Daemons interaction. She soon remembered that it was only a week before the two were wed, and she was less afraid now. She was more excited, if anything.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Authors Note:
Lowkey a short chapter, but someone said they wanted a Daemon and Aenora moment, so uh there you go ☠️. Please feel free to correct grammar, spelling, etc..
Thoughts?
Opinions?