Part 44. bullies and bathroom talks

Nat pov
I watched the whole thing. Peter and Ella have a weird way of communication. I see that Ella hasn't eaten much even tho Peter us trying to get her to eat. I'm slightly worried about her. I hear some wgusoerung then see Peter scraping more that half of her food onto his plate. I frown at this. There is only a toddler size amount of food left. All the sudden Ella runs out. "Ella!" Peter yells getting up. "Sit, Wanda come" I say as I walk away heading towards the bathroom. I walk in to the bathroom after tell Wanda to wait until I say come in. I open the door to stop not even hearing Wanda come behind me.

Wanda pov. (Ohhh new person)
Ella's body covered in bug purple and green bruises. Cuts and scars along her arms and legs. What. The. Fuck.
I snap out when I hear a small coughing notice coming from her. I see Nat go to her. "Hey it's me Nat, let it all out" Nat says kneeling down beside her. I walk behind and wet a cloth for her head when she sits up. When she sits up we place her back at the wall. "Sorry" she whispers. "Don't worry sweetheart it's not your fault" I say softly putting the cloth on her head. She jumps away but comes back after. "What happened to you back and arms?" Nat asks. I laugh. "You can't just ask someone that Nat" I say slapping her with a towel. We all laugh.

Ella pov
Shit shit shit on a shitty stick in September. What do I say.
"Bullies" I say before I can even think. They stop to look at me. "Ever since 2nd grade" U say with a sad smile. "And the food problem?" Nat asks. "What food problem" I say slightly raising my voice. Up comes my walls again. I think they noticed too. "Sorry" they say. "Maybe you should get some sleep and we can talk about this later?" Wanda asks. I take a deep breathe trying to stand up but falling down. Nat caught me. "How about we stay here a bit" Nat giggles. I nod. "Flash". I state they look confused. "Flash Thompson and Tommy Mitchell have been billing me since 2nd grade. At fort it was word but then they started to get more physical" They look sad. "I don't really feel good" I say leaning on Nat more. "Just go to sleep" Nat says softly as Wanda hums a song. I was out like a light.

Wanda pov
"Do you think Peter knows?" Nat asks me. "I think he would. At least then we know she thrust him. But I am going to have a nice long talk with him." I say walking out. When we get inside everyone looks very worried. "Peter. My room. Now." Is all Nat says before we walk out.