Part 51.

Ella pov

Ella
NO WAY
Your the avengers
Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

Nat
We wanted to tell you

Hawkeye
We really did but we thought you wouldn't understand

Bucky
Ella?

Ella
Get. In. Here. Now

I put my phone away. They lied to me. They all did. "You lied to me." I say. "I trusted you guys! I told you SHIT NO ONE KNEW AND YOU fucking lied to me" I yell at them all. Captain was going to say something but I got in first. "If you say language one more fuckin time I will hit you" I say with no emotion. He closes his mouth. Tony chuckles. I walk over to him. "You think this is funny Anthony?" I say smirking at his face when I said his real name. "How could you lie to me and Peter!?" I say looking over at Peter who had a new face. He knew.

"You... you even lied to me" I scoff packing up my stuff. "And where do you think your going?" Bruce asks. I try to focus on something as the world spins a bit. "Far away from you." I say, venom dropping with every word. "Ella please we are sorry and they where going to tell soon" Peter says walking closer. I throw my bag to the ground. I'm crying at this point. "When, WHEN Peter. Before or after you told them everything about what I like, HUH or after you told them I was raped or before I EMBAREST MYSELF EVEN MORE." I say just sobing now for all I care. "Is this why I got the internship?, it is! And here I was I had people who cared about me. Something like a fuckin family"

I whisper the last part to myself as I walk over to the door. I hadn't looked up since Peter. The door wouldn't open. "Open. The. Door" I say not looking. "Um Lady Ella?" Thor says.  "No OPEN THE DAMN door" I stop as I see everything in my room lift up. I also see everyone serpunded with knifes. "Okay cut it out Wanda it's not funny" I say laughing slightly. She gulps "This um isn't me Ella" she says.

"HOLY SHIT"