Part 56.

Avengers pov
"What are we going to Do!?" Nat asked everyone. "We could ask her for names?" Steve suggested. "Or I get F.R.I.D.A.Y to look at the cameras" Tony said. We all look at him in confusion. He gulps.
"Oh right um well I sorta put a bug on her when we first meet because she was acting strange and I thought she was HYDRA or some shit so we could ask F.R.I.D.A.Y!" Tony rushed out. Once we got the location we headed out.

Knock knock knock knock
"You here you little bitch!" We hear someone yell. Wandas eyes flash red. Nat holds her shaking hands. The old door opens. We all walk in and see a very drunk man on the couch.
He can't see us but we can see him. He throws a bottle at us. Tony quickly shots it out, away from hurting anyone. The man's head spins up to face us. His face goes pale. "Sorry didn't see ya there" he says looking over us. "Where is Ella?" He says wobbling up to us.

We glare at him. "What?" He says. Nat broke first. Pinching him in the face. "I'LL TELL YOU WHAT YOU STUPID *punch* HORRIBLE *kick* SON OF A-WANDA LET ME GO!" Nat yells as Wanda pulls her away. Bucky growls as he punches the man. So call Dan head. Again and again, making he go unconshes.
"Well um...load him up I geuss" Steve says help Wanda pull Nat away. Clint going to help Bucky. "And I'll call the police on this son of a bitch! Steve I SWEAR TO GOD if you DARE to say language I will punch you" Tony says walking off. "Language" Steve mumbled walking out to.

"You can't do this! This is kidnapping! Get your hands off of mehdihdb ldjbs s ldjbs smsk" Clint sigh. "Much better" he says putting the tape away. "I'm going to hurt him so bad" Nat says into Wanda. Wanda giggles. "Believe me he will feel pain Nat" she says softly into Nat's hair.
The ride was quiet for the rest of the drive. Well except for Dan but he passed out not long before they reached the tower.

About time he got caught. Don't you agree. Son a dog. Anyway hope you like the story. Love you guys. Byeeeee