Chapter 2. Good Grip

Theodore

"You know, most women would be dying to even be talking to me." I say, skating right up next to Aspen.

"Most guys would die just to be in the same room as me." She quips back.

"You're right. They would die. They'd sense your aura and drop dead because of how bitchy it is." I say, turning around to skate backwards.

"That's funny coming from you. Weren't you just telling me yesterday about how you'd like to finish what Connor couldn't?" She asks, raising a perfectly sculpted eyebrow.

"No. I said I could finish what he couldn't. Not that I wanted to."

"Theodore." My nostrils nearly flare at my full name being used. "I think everyone in this arena, knows you want to fuck me."

"Really? Cause I think you want to fuck me." I say, looking at her with a skeptical brow raised.

She pats me on the head, "What ever helps you sleep at night, Theo." She says, turning around to also skate backwards. "I'd recommend melatonin instead though, it works wonders."

I roll my eyes, "Tried it. Doesn't quite work as well as having an orgasm a couple of minutes prior. You know, some girls are just that good with their mouths."

"Some guys are too. That's the difference between us. I am good with my mouth. Where yours is only good for running." She says, winking at me before hopping off of the ice.

I do a couple of more laps around before heading to the locker rooms to shower. "Yo Nolan, Blume tonight?" Baz asks, walking past me.

"We'll see."

"Come on, you never come anymore." He says, turning around to walk backwards.

"Clubs really aren't my scene anymore." I say, shoving my undershirt in my bag.

"Well girls are. Maybe even multiple at once." He says, wiggling his eyebrows. Baz, or Sebastian, was a sex freak. Talk about a total man whore. I'm pretty sure he might even get prostitutes sometimes.

Don't get me wrong, I like sex, love it even. But not enough to pay girls. Plus, why do I need to pay when can get 'em for free. I've never been a more than one girl at a time kinda guy. I'm not against two girls at a time, but it's not really my style.

"Alright, I'll go tonight." I say and he smiles.

"Great-"

"But," he groans, "You have to clean my hockey gear for two weeks." I grin.

He sits there in contemplation, "Fine." He grumbles.

Idiot.

"I'll be there at 9." I say, patting his shoulder as I walk past him.

"Be there, or be square." He yells jokingly, trailing closely behind me.

I am getting fucked up and laid tonight. But first, piano lessons. "Hi Nolan!" The elementary school girl smiles up at me.

"Hey Violet." I say, turning my baseball cap backwards.

I did not need anyone knowing that I play the piano. Even Baz and Skylar don't know. Lord help me if anyone finds out, especially Aspen. I'd never hear the end of it, she'd tell all the guys on the team. Plus, the whole school.

She'd probably tip someone off at the Riverside Unis Daily- also known as: RUD- which is the biggest college gossip page for Universities along the Mississippi River.