bath

you looked down at the dull water below you, staring at it to distract yourself from reality, ignoring the feeling of his hands washing your body behind you. and his kisses on your shoulder.

his body temperature is cold. unusually cold. sometimes you might even think that he's dead.

"what's wrong love? you've been dozing off this whole time. i just want us to bath together." his soft voice rang in your ears, his hand placement on your waist, squeezing it softly. you just hummed in reply, feeling him pulling you closer.

his lips traced gently on the love bites he marked on you, caressing it delicately like glass.

you were so, so fragile. you used to have a strong fighting spirit. you were confident, outgoing, and talkative.. all of that gone, because of him. this goddamn human being.

"y/n." his stern voice snapped you out of your thoughts, feeling his lips touching your ear. "y/n, y/n, y/n. my y/n." he chanted repeatedly, loving the pleasure of your name rolling off his tongue. he loves everything about you, he would do anything for you.

you closed your eyes as he keeps on complimenting all about you, your flaws, your body, your personality, everything. everything about you is perfect.

you sit still in his arms, drowsiness hitting you like a truck. you liked this part a little, him praising you, kissing you gently, lulling you to sleep.

and the next thing you knew, you wake up to him carving his initial on your body.

.

it's not my best work but eh, hope you guys like it. ill write more stories that makes sense