a request? a command?

"marry me."

..

huh?

"excuse me?" you blinked in surprise, clutching your grocery bag a little tightly as you look at the man in front of you dumbfounded. did you heard him wrong?

"i said," he bend down to your height and a bit close to your face. "marry me." okay you heard him right, you took a step back, feeling extremely uncomfortable at the situation you're in.

"i'm sorry, i don't know you." you were starting to get annoyed as fuck, guys just don't know your boundaries do they? "i can't marry you." even though you're mad, you try to sound polite as possible. you're not a dick, that's what.

"i didn't ask you to marry me, i want you to marry me. you will marry me." he suddenly gripped your wrist, pulling you closer to him and you dropped you groceries.

"hey! fucking let go of me-!"

"i have watched over you for years and years." eyes looking down at you, his aura menacingly increases. you're terrified, but determined to run away from him.

wait... did he say he had watched you for years?

"i kept looking out for you, i killed every man who had touched you. i'm your savior, it's about time i get what i want, right?" his words makes you feel sick, you're hyperventilating. you're gonna throw up. you're scared. scream for help. there's no one around, kick him. punch him.

you felt something pierced through your bicep and a weird fluid substance flowing inside.

what the fuck did he do to you to make you feel so dizzy?

"by tomorrow, you'll be carrying my name, engraved on your skin for all eternity.

my love."