[one]

Lee Hana, the girl that didn't know her dream would become her worst nightmare.

But what is her dream? The dream, that keeps her up at night, that makes her cry and smile at the same time?

It's no one else than Jay Park.

Jay Park, one of the playboys at school.

Hana has been admiring the tall boy from afar. Everyday she would get ready for school, put tons of makeup on her face just to get noticed by him.

But he never noticed her.
Will he notice her?
Or is he ignoring her?

Jay Park is known for dating almost every girl at school, Hana's best friend, lia, was one of them.

Hana liked Jay for a long time, 2 years to be exact. Lia didn't know Hana's feelings for the boy and as soon as she found out, she apologized.

What a great best friend, right?

Hana has been sending letters to Jay anonymously, everyday she would put a letter in his locker, not caring if anyone would see her.

She would watch him opening, reading and then throwing the letter away.

You can't forget the part where he laughs with his friends.

Hana's best friend Sunoo, who is also Jay's friend, doesn't know about her feelings towards Jay.

Why would she tell him?

Sunoo would tell Jay and all his 5 other friends would laugh.

They would laugh at her, including Sunoo.

"Hana, get over him. He's nothing but a fuckboy. You wouldn't change him."

That's what they would say.
That's what Hana's friends, who know about the obvious crush, always tell her.

But does the vulnerable girl listen?

Of course not.

Did she wish she listened?

More than anything.

♡_______________♡

Hana's POV:

"Hana, if you don't hurry up right now we will be late!" Lia angrily yelled towards the concentrated girl.

"Alright, alright, I finished the letter right now, no need to be so angry. The teacher's won't hate you for coming too late once."

"Yes, they will. Soojin is so close to beating my ass right now." We chuckle as we made our way to school.

Not even after a few minutes we stood at the gate and made our way to the lockers. We were pretty fast since Lia wouldn't stop screaming.