[eight]

"The girl that has been stalking me for 2 years straight, is no one else but
Lee Hana."

♡_______________♡

Feeling every single pair of eyes looking at me, I start to tear up.

"No! I swear, it's no-"

"You're in denial? I have proof, Hana. Do you want the whole school to see?"

I look at him, quickly escaping his grip and running towards the bathroom, ignoring the shouts behind me.

I go into a bathroom stall and lock myself. As soon as I did that, the tears instantly began to flow out.

Trying not to cry out loud, I suddenly hear a voice outside of my stall.

"I know you're in here, I can hear your sobs." I didn't answer.

"This is all my fault, please, come out. I will talk to Jay. I will convince him that it's not you, but, please, don't stop hanging out with us." I open the door harshly, almost hitting him.

"Are you serious, Jake? Everyone knows about the fucking letters and you have the audacity to come to me and tell me not to stop hanging out with you? I'm crying my soul out, and the only thing you care about is you? Why do you even want to hang out with me?"

"We all-" Not letting him speak, I take my things and go home.

I don't care if the teacher's call my parents, I don't want to be in this shit hole anymore.

After a long walk, I was finally home.

♡_______________♡

"Darling, wake up." I open my eyes to see my mom standing in front of my bed, looking concerned.

"The teacher's told me that you were gone halfway in school, what happened?"

"Nothing, mom."

"Hana, you never leave school just because you don't want to go there. Please tell me, I'm your mother and I deserve to know what's going on."

"Well..

Can I go to another school?" She looked at me shocked.

"Why?"

"Mom, I just want to have a fresh start."

"Well, alright, but it'll take some time, you know that, right? Also, come downstairs, food's ready." She planted me a kiss on my forehead.

I looked to my phone, to see a few missed calls from Lia, Sunoo, Jake and Jay.

Jay?

Trying to not get any false hopes, I ignore the calls from everyone.

If I really change schools, I don't want them to know. Lia would tell me to stay. It really hurts me to leave her, but I'll need a fresh start.

I go downstairs and what I see shockes me.

Lia and Sunoo are sitting on the couch, talking and laughing with each other.

"What do you want?"

"Hana, stop being mean to us, we didn't do anything!"

"I was just asking." They both sighed.