[twenty-three]

"When are your parents coming back?" Hana asked while stirring the brownie mixture in the bowl.

"Probably tomorrow, they are on a business trip at the moment."

Heeseung took out a casserole and put the dough inside of it, before putting everything in the oven.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" She asked and Heeseung nodded with a big smile plastered on his face.

Suddenly, the door bell rang, making both flinch.

"Are my parents already home?" Heeseung whispered to himself while walking to the door, Hana on the other hand didn't bother and continued looking at certain movies they could watch.

"Hana!" A familiar voice called out and when Hana saw who it was, her smile quickly dropped.

"Come with me."

"No, what do you want?"

Jay didn't listen to her rejection, grabbed her hand and dragged her upstairs to Heeseung's room.

Screams could be heard from downstairs, so she assumed that the other boys had joined Jay.

Jay took her to the shrine in Heeseung's room and quickly took the book she looked at earlier.

He flipped through it and showed her the pictures of herself she had already seen.

While she looked at the pictures again, Heeseung stormed into the room and stopped his steps when he saw what Jay was doing. Heeseung was scared and looked at him with wide eyes.

"You were the one that gave me the book!" Heeseung shouted.

"Stop lying, Heeseung. And even if I did, you still decided to keep it in your room."

"You told me to." Heeseung calmly replied.

"I didn't take the pictures though."

"I didn't either!" Heeseung screamed in frustration.

"Who was it?" Hana asked after being quiet the whole time, she was confused.

"I'm not snitching."

"Jake." Heeseung stated and Hana was suprised. She quickly ran downstairs and faced Jake.

"You're a fucking psychopath, you know that, right? Who allowed you to take these pictures?" She pushed him, which made him fall onto the floor.

"I swear I was forced!" Jake said.

"Oh my god." Hana whispered to herself and glanced at Jake for the last time before going to Heeseung's room again.

Hana knew Jay was probably the one who was lying, since it wouldn't be the first time.

She still remembers the picture of Heeseung with the unknown girl at the ice rink.

"Jay, go home."

"What?"

"I said go home." Hana glared at him.

Jay only scoffed and threw the book he was still holding on the floor.

On his way out, Jay pushed Heeseung against the wall, which made him groan.

They heard the door downstairs closing, so they knew that they were alone again.

"I swear to god Hana, I'm not a stalker or anyth-"

"Calm down, it's alright. But, please, throw the pictures away."

"I will." He answered and picked up the book from the floor.

They went into the garden and Heeseung pulled out a lighter from his pocket.

He set the pictures on fire one by one, making a little campfire with them.

After a few minutes, the only thing left on the floor was the picture's ashes.

"Is it okay if I do something?"

"What?"

Heeseung took out a cigarette from his pocket and looked at Hana, who just nodded as an approval.

"Now that you're smoking in front of me, I kind of want to try it too."

"What did you just say?" Heeseung held his cigarette from his mouth and looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"I'm curious how a cigarette tastes like."

"There's nothing special with it." He scoffed and continued inhaling the tobacco.

"Then why are you smoking?"

"I don't know." He stopped before answering, knowing that she's right.

"Can I have one now?"

"No." He said while looking at her with an straight expression.

He cupped her cheek, making Hana look at him. He put the cigarette in between his lips again.

"Open your mouth."

Hana did what he said and he put his lips on hers, diverting the smoke into her mouth.

"Wow, you aren't coughing." He said, being suprised which made Hana smile and exhale the smoke again.

"I like it." She shamelessy told him.

"You do?" Hana nodded.

"Probably because we kissed while you inhaled the smoke." He jokingly told her.

"Yeah, probably." Heeseung looked at her again, not expecting her bold answer.

He put his arm around her, continuing to smoke which made Hana scrunch her nose.

"You know, about Jake, I don't know if he really took the pictures. I heard them talk about it once."

"He admitted it."

"Oh, alright then. But Jay is kinda suspicious, hm?" He asked her while chuckling.

"Yeah, he is. Jake said he was forced." Heeseung nodded at her answer.

The boy threw the cigarette into the ashtray next to them.

"Can I kiss you?" Heeseung asked her without looking at her.

"Again?" She giggled.

"Is that a problem?"

"No, it's not."

Heeseung looked at her lips before kissing her again.

His lips taste like cigarettes and chocolate.

If cigarettes would taste like that in real life, Hana would be addicted by now.

She pulled away from the kiss and stared at him, mesmerized by his visuals.

"Heeseung?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I love you."