[four]

"Heeseung, I was almost sleeping my god. What is it? What do you want?"

"You."

♡_______________♡

"What?"

"You heard me, Hana. I want you."

"Stop talking nonsense, damn."

And with that, I rushed out of the room and went to the balcony.
Actually, Heeseung is really cute, but he's excactly like Jay. I thought he would be a really good friend, but no, of course he has to ruin it.

That's what always happens.

To be honest, I was hoping him to follow me to the balcony. The fact that he didn't, really proofs my thought about him being a fuckboy.

Minutes have passed, and still nothing. I started to get sure that he won't come.

"Hana?"

I turn around and see Heeseung.

Finally.

"I'm really sorry, I wasn't thinking straight and just said what came in my mind. Please forgive me Hana."

"It's okay Heeseung. You scared me a bit." We both chuckled.

"You know, I'm still down if you want to do anything."

Silence.

For maybe 2 minutes I was just staring at him, without saying a single word.

"We can cuddle?"

He smiled and we went upstairs again. I always need to cuddle with something, with that I'm able to sleep. Whether it's a pillow, a stuffed animal or a person, it doesn't matter.

At first, we laid in the bed next to each other just looking at the other one, until he did a hand sign signalizing me to come closer and start cuddling with him. So I did.

My head was on his chest, hearing his fast heart beat, while his 2 arms were slung around my whole body. Our legs were on one another and honestly, it couldn't be more comfortable than right now.

Well, if it's with Jay it could.

After a while of laying like that I started hearing tiny snores coming out of his mouth. Without realizing, I fell into the state of sleeping too.

♡_______________♡

I woke up because of the alarm I still had set for school. Annoyingly turning off my alarm, I started looking at the boy next to me. He looks perfect while sleeping and snoring quietly.

His hair falling onto his face.

His pretty nose, which fits perfectly his face.

His lips, they would probably fit perfect on mine.

Not being able to stop looking at him, I hear someone clearing his throat right behind me.

It's him.

"I made breakfast, the others are already awake and eating. Wake your little boyfriend up and come downstairs. Or starve, it's up to you."

Boyfriend?

Not being able to answer Jay, he already stormed off and closed the door harshly behind him.