25

Chapter 25
                                                        The Fight

"Well this is us." The trooper said banging on the side of the transport. The men got of and glared at the three of us as we began zooming off again.

Leia then stared at me and Obi Wan. "What?" Obi Wan asked. "You both new her.. my real mother. Didn't you?" She asked.

I gulped and looked over at Obi Wan. "It was just a story." Obi Wan said shaking his head.

"The whole time I've known you two, you've been hiding something. Lying to me.." She said looking down.

"Are you my real parents?" She asked raising her eyebrows. I sighed and looked down. "I wish I could say we were." I responded. "But we're not."

"Sometimes.. I try to imagine what they were like." She said looking over at the hills. "I know that feeling." Obi Wan said Scottish closer to Leia.

I creased my eyebrows. Leia and me turned to him confused. "As Jedi, we're taken from our families when we're very young. I still, although, have glimpses- flashes really. My mothers shawl, my fathers hands. I remember a baby.

"A baby?!?" I said astonished.

Obi Wan chuckled and nodded. "Yes, a baby. I think I had a brother." He said making eye contact with me. I smiled warmly at him.

"I really don't remember him." He added sadly.

"Then, I joined the Jedi and got a new family just like you." He said with a weary smile. I grabbed Obi Wans hand and held it tight. He looked up at me, then down at Leia.

The ship then jilted to a stop. Obi Wan's head shot up. "Freck? Freck! Can we get of here!" Obi Wan asked as we approached a gated area, filled with guards.

"Oh don't worry, it standard protocol, it'll be quick I know these guys." He said with a grin as he got out of the transport.

A guard came over to the transport and looked us up and down. "What is your reason for being on this planet?" The trooper asked.

I gulped. "We are here for vacation, we are fearless from Tawl." I said crossing my arms and glaring at the trooper.

"All right, step out of the vehicle." The trooper demanded. I put my hand on Lewis shoulder as we stood up and got out of the transport.

A probe doors appeared from behind the small building, it hovered in front of Obi Wan. "Raise your head." The trooper demanded. "Raise your head!"

I stood behind Obi Wan and smirked as I saw him reach into his pocket. I reached into mine and gripped my blaster.

Obi Wan slowly raised his head, then shot at the droid. He quickly dodged a blast from the trooper, and ran to the side. I grabbed Leia and pulled her behind me as I began blasting some of the troopers.

The trooper then grabbed Leia from behind me, and pulled her around to Obi Wan. "Put it down!" The trooper yelled at Obi Wan.

I scoffed at his stupidness and shot him in the head. Obi Wan smiled at me, the grabbed Leia as we began pulling her towards the tractor beams.

Obi Wan shot the pad lock, and turned of the beams. I smiled and ran down the path, but stopped in my tracks.

I large transport was in front of us, with two stormtroopers, and what looked to be their leader. She was wearing an imperial outfit, with a cap. Her hair was in a bun, and her shoes went to her knees.

We chucked to the ground, by order of the trooper. I held onto Leia's shaky hand. I heard three blasts, and turned to look at Obi Wan and Leia, who seems unharmed.

"Come on." The women said. "They've sent out the transmission, they'll be arriving soon." She added. I turned my head.

"I'll take you the rest of the way." She said. I grabbed Leias hand and pulled her along with us to the transport. Obi Wan looked at me blankly, I just shrugged.