:6:Greedy

word count: 1306

(A/N: So, real quick, I guess this technically does count as a whole other One shots than first impressions.  The beginning of this takes place before  the events at the end of first impressions. You can read this without reading first impressions.  Also.. new character pov?  can you guess who it is  before reading?)

The noise of the television rung in his ears, the new season of hell-a-novela was on, so he couldn't miss the opportunity to watch it.  It was a little habit he had picked up.  He would record, collect, and watch all of the dramatic, sappy, romances that there were.  It was a secret.  Nobody could know about this, it was very unprofessional for his title.  He huffed, slamming the freezer door shut with one of his three tails, waddling to the couch with a small bowl of ice cream in his hand.

Mammon slumped onto the couch, shoveling the ice cream into his mouth.  What a horrible day it has been.  Prices were going down on the robo fizz'.. and literally every other product or creation of his were also going downhill.  What is a more horrific way of ending your day?  Nothing!  

Mammon groaned, not being able to make himself comfortable on his couch.  He snatched the remote and paused the hell-a-novela.

"Sorry Gabriela, you'll have to wait."  Mammon said sassily,  Having the urge to absolutely chuck the ice cream out of the window.  DAMNIT.  

Instead, he slid it across his kitchen counter, yelling in frustration and kicking his feet like an infant child.  Maybe he was.  Maybe that's why his prices were going down.  Cause he was stupid!  He grabbed one of his tails, squeezing as hard as he could.  What was he going to do about his damn business!-

CRACK

...

Mammon stood still, tail still roughly gripped in his clawed hands.  What.. What was that?  Mammon whipped around, letting his tail limply hit the ground.  Nothing broke, nothing fell.  As stupid as he might be, he knew what probably happened.  Shakily, Mammon lifted all three of his tails.. well, tried.  He only lifted two.  The other tail was the one he was grabbing onto previously.  Okay, he's a bit worried now.  It's probably fine though.  

Mammon tried harder.  His two tails wrapped around his shoulders, while the other was still limp on the floor.  Oh shit.  Mammon silently cursed to himself, running to the couch and snatching his phone up.  He dialed a number, a number he knew well.  Too  well. 

-pov switch-

The phone rang.  Reggie stopped everything he was doing, listening where the sound was coming from.  It came firm the living room.  He was going to make breakfast anyway.. so why not go see who it is?  Maybe.. maybe he could answer it for Asmodeus!  A little bell jingled in Reggie, running into the living room, where the phone was ringing.  

It was Asmodeus', as he thought before.  Ozzies phone and Master Fizzarollis phone made different noises when someone called them.  He knew which was which, because Master Fizzarollis was something called.. 'wap'.  He was told that it meant worship and prayer.. which was odd, because they were in hell.  They did no worshiping or praying.  He still wondered what it actually meant, but better not to ask.  He peaked into their room without them noticing, and they weren't there.  Worried he was, but he could hear them in the bathroom.  They were probably exchanging kisses and saying they 'lesbians' eachother.  

According to Reggie's database and newly found knowledge, Rarely did they say they loved eachother.  They used the word 'lesbians' instead of love.  It was weird, because they were not girls.  'Lesbians' meant where two girls-